Ceramics with edge denominations, opinions? Any good examples? (2 Viewers)

Jake14mw

Flush
Reaction score
A friend of mine is working on a killer set for the Cards Mold Group Buy going on. I have seen some sexy chips with edge denominations, but googling is not returning much. Anyone have any good examples?

The PGI-produced PCF Tournament chips have denominations, as do several other custom ceramic sets.

You should be able to search through the ceramic set pr0n and find several examples.

Not a denom. but still some writings on the edges :

me-2018-2-png.311093

here some samples

Attachments

• 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    266.1 KB · Views: 117
  • chipco.jpg
    chipco.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 120
  • chipco2.jpg
    chipco2.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 158
  • chipco3.jpg
    chipco3.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 112
  • MVIMG_20190910_163132.jpg
    MVIMG_20190910_163132.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 116
If those WSOP chips upthread aren't ceramics, then a) what are they and b) how did they print on the rolling edge? I've never seen rolling edges with printing before that wasn't a ceramic chip. Are there any other examples?

T
If those WSOP chips upthread aren't ceramics, then a) what are they and b) how did they print on the rolling edge? I've never seen rolling edges with printing before that wasn't a ceramic chip. Are there any other examples?

They are Paulson clay. I think there's some speculation that the edge printing is done on a special plastic insert in addition to any traditional spots.

The text is in a stencil font. I wonder if the letters were just spray-painted on through a mask?

Interesting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom