Ceramic or Clay Microstakes (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hi - For a full ring microstakes set - what would people recommend in terms of finding samples and in the UK?
So far I've ordered Dunes/Pharoahs and Three Colour Crown, 14g Clay Composite. Are there any good links to vendors who can send a good ceramic sample?

This looks a fantastic microstakes set https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-china-club-cards-mold-microstakes-lot.88035/ but I dont have buying access yet being a new member. Are these cermaic molds and does anyone have a UK sample set I could borrow / buy?

Are you looking for the ceramic cards mold samples or the New China Club (NCC) sample specifically? I might have some spare cards mold chips, but they won't be NCC.

Hi Billy - Thanks - I suppose I want to compare the China Clay samples to ceramic samples and the NCCs were being discussed - if youre telling me there isnt much difference between the ceramic cards mold samples and the NCCs then yes please - PM me your details and how much you want me to send you

Are you looking for the ceramic cards mold samples or the New China Club (NCC) sample specifically? I might have some spare cards mold chips, but they won't be NCC.
Hi Billy - Thanks - I suppose I want to compare the China Clay samples to ceramic samples and the NCCs were being discussed - if youre telling me there isnt much difference between the ceramic cards mold samples and the NCCs then yes please - PM me your details and how much you want me to send you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom