Ceramic Hybrid (Sunfly Polyinno) pr0n thread! (1 Viewer)

The left side of my brain will be listing these hybrids very soon....;):whistle: :whistling:

844 of ‘em!
DE38BDB8-E78E-48C9-A546-97E0BEC0573B.jpeg

Man you guys have some bitchin' chip ideas. I think I may use this for a tourney set. right now it's literally in the concept phase but I need ideas for a great chip. XD!

Also you fuckers gave me a really crazy idea, I might be able to use it because of it's simplicity.

The latest (final) sample for the GB organized in Europe at the moment. I made the spot and picked the colors from SunFly’s palette. @lapincretin worked the logo, found the fonts and I put everything as a vector.

Sunfly-sample-V3.jpg.d63f51ba5b770ff11dd6cce800a6a85f.jpg

Sunfly-sample-V3b.jpg.35e5810e7a7fc097c66f9bceefed9b8f.jpg

I think we made a pretty good job for this tribute set.

Oh... and a dealer is coming too.

The latest (final) sample for the GB organized in Europe at the moment. I made the spot and picked the colors from SunFly’s palette.
I didn't know SunFly had their own color palette for the hybrid printing. Can you post that somewhere for other interested people to see what they offer?

The latest (final) sample for the GB organized in Europe at the moment. I made the spot and picked the colors from SunFly’s palette. @lapincretin worked the logo, found the fonts and I put everything as a vector.

Is there a thread for this?

I swear Woody is like a magician with Sunfly's. He should really be their CEO in charge of chip designs. They'd be so far in the black they could have HQ's worldwide.

Oh I like thooose. Well done!

How do you make an ACF tribute set, and don't use the ACF T5k? That's the best chip in the set!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom