Interest Ceramic Hybrid GB Interest Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 456625

As the title states, this is just an interest thread and if a GB moves forward, I would not be able to run it until later this year. I already have two GBs in progress and want to have those done and delivered before I start another one. If someone else is interested in running it sooner, I'm cool with that.

Doesn't have to be the designs pictured above but you get the idea. This hybrid has a similar size label as a BJ S2.

They could be ordered as blanks for you to further customize with 3rd party labels or with a label installed by the manufacturer. (design to come later) No separate label orders or individual designed sets though. If this gets a lot of interest, ordering in multiple of 25s may be required. (chips are normally shrink wrapped in barrels of 25 from the manufacturer)

With fees and shipping, I estimate the price per chip to be between 70c and 80c. I'll inquire about pricing for blanks and with labels if the interest is there.
Did this ever happen? Love these and we could give some love to @Gear

Who has the design files for these? I'd love to get a cards mold made out of them.
I don’t think I’ve seen someone do these yet?
Hybrids would be the ultimate, but I’d even settle for cards mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom