Interest Ceramic Hybrid GB Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there really a BJ S2 tool?

Just guessing her but i suspect it exists but not publically. I think there used to be a paulson design tool too but it not available anymore. Might have been used for some of the NAGB. WOuld be fun to play with though :)

Dang it. Interested. Don’t want to be, but can’t help myself.

Sorry, still pretty new around, and seems to be multiple buys going, and others recently completed. How long do these typically take to come too fruition, ie this stage? To chips in hand?

Isn’t there already a Sunfly GB going on with a design largely already chosen?

Sorry, still pretty new around, and seems to be multiple buys going, and others recently completed. How long do these typically take to come too fruition, ie this stage? To chips in hand?

Hard to say. Depends on a lot of things. Order size, shipping methods, order and payment deadlines, etc. I'd estimate 4 to 12 weeks after payment is made to the manufacturer. The COVID-19 pandemic may also cause some delays too.

Are you responding to @TheWhat or wanting a reason for this GB interest thread?

Yes to all. I'm just a bit confused. I thought there was a P5Woody designed set coming up from Sunfly. What is the situation?

View attachment 456625

As the title states, this is just an interest thread and if a GB moves forward, I would not be able to run it until later this year. I already have two GBs in progress and want to have those done and delivered before I start another one. If someone else is interested in running it sooner, I'm cool with that.

Doesn't have to be the designs pictured above but you get the idea. This hybrid has a similar size label as a BJ S2.

They could be ordered as blanks for you to further customize with 3rd party labels or with a label installed by the manufacturer. (design to come later) No separate label orders or individual designed sets though. If this gets a lot of interest, ordering in multiple of 25s may be required. (chips are normally shrink wrapped in barrels of 25 from the manufacturer)

With fees and shipping, I estimate the price per chip to be between 70c and 80c. I'll inquire about pricing for blanks and with labels if the interest is there.
Pricing info for 2500-5000 chips. (total GB qty) Does not include fees and shipping.

56 cents each with labels
44 cents each without label

Is there a further price break if we get above 5000 chips?

This is what they said.

Chip cost for quantities among 5,000~10,0000 not much difference.
But with quantities increased, you can save shipping freight on individual chip, there would be tiered pricing rate base on the weight for shipment.

Quantities above 20,000 pcs each chip style/ size:
52 cents each with labels
42 cents each without label

100% interested. Depending on design, may be in for an 800 piece set. If I had to throw a vote, I would love the WSOP tribute set. But that's just me. Happy to see where this ends up! :cool

Interested and following. Anticipated timeline? Art in the works already???

I have one more GB to wrap up in the upcoming weeks. After that, probably take a break for 2-3 weeks then work on some design ideas. A viking theme idea was floating around before. Something I was working on a while back for layout possibilities. Just a photoshop mockup. Whatever the design, the final art would be done by a pro in AI. (not me..lol)

2020-07-28_14-37-04.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom