Giveaway Celebrating Mississippi: Trop $100 & LE $10 giveaway (1 Viewer)

inapinch

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Man. I’m grateful so many folks have helped me collect coastal Mississippi chips. Too many members to list, but if you read this, know I truly appreciate your help. Many folks have given me extras along the way, just paying it forward.

GIVEAWAY:
— single Tropicana hundo chip
— single Lake Elsinore $10

DEADLINE: 11:59pm Sunday August 13th

TO ENTER: post anything you want, one entry per member

DRAWING: my kiddo will pull two usernames from a hat, first gets first choice.

SHIPPING: free shipping conus, or $4 credit to international shipping

IMG_4264.jpeg

IMG_4262.jpeg

IMG_4477.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow, nice collection!
I would love an opportunity to win the Trop $100 to add to my housemold set that has no $100’s and probably only needs a few.

Damn those Boomtown's look great ! My favorite Biloxi chip is the Treasure Bay. Had a lot of fun on that old Pirate Ship. They had a great poker room and free sandwiches that were awesome. Thanks for the giveaway !

Count me in! Can I win all that is in picture 3 please! ;) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Your giveaways are the only ones I have good luck in. Those are some nice chips you have!!!

Thank you for your generosity!
In

*Should I win the Tropicana chip I will immediately pay it forward by having it sent to @louBdub for his Hot Rod set

Last edited:
life is like a box of chocolates. you bite down and then find out that it's a paulson. still better than hershey's.

Man. I’m grateful so many folks have helped me collect coastal Mississippi chips. Too many members to list, but if you read this, know I truly appreciate your help. Many folks have given me extras along the way, just paying it forward.

GIVEAWAY:
— single Tropicana hundo chip
— single Lake Elsinore $10

DEADLINE: 11:59pm Sunday August 13th

TO ENTER: post anything you want, one entry per member

DRAWING: my kiddo will pull two usernames from a hat, first gets first choice.

SHIPPING: free shipping conus, or $4 credit to international shipping

View attachment 1178911
View attachment 1178912

View attachment 1178917
Thx Blake,
Your collection of chips is beyond impressive! Count Cheryl and myself in on your promotion give away offer

As directed, I'm posting "anything you want"....I hope that meets the criteria!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Those are 2 great looking chips you are giving away. Thanks!!

It’s been years but we use to make an annual trip to Biloxi. Of course there were a few times where hurricanes had other plans for us. Reminds me I need to make a trip back there.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom