Wanted Cash game set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is HUGE! Great set and you could sell off some pieces if it's too big.

If you are willing to piece a set together, there are some listings for individual chips you could build around.

This set of leaded RHC $5s are really nice! $450 for 300 of what would be the workhorse chips for your stakes.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/rhc-leaded-5s-southern-belles.114381/

These are some nice THC $1s at a great price. About $300 for 200 chips. Even though the molds are different, I still think these would pair nicely with the $5s above. I don't think these are leaded, but they still have a nice weight to them.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/price-drop-to-145-rack-2-racks-boulder-station-1-thc.114066/

Only $750 and you'd have the core of your set. You could then splurge on some really nice $25s and $100s.

Looking for a Paulson RHC/THC cash game set. Suitable for 1/2 and 2/5 games thanks
Suitable for a single table of $2-5? You're probably going to need a bank of around $6-10k. You could do that with a breakdown like this:

300 $5 = $1500*
100 $25 = $2500
50-100 $100 = $5k to $10k

*Ideally more would be better but you can supplement the lack of $5s with more of the higher denoms. Finding $5s in large quantities can be challenging.

Get a couple racks of $1 chips for posting blinds and tipping the dealer and you should be good to go.

So 700 chips for under $2k? That's doable but you're probably going to have to piece it together and they likely won't be in mint condition. But if you're not picky about RHCs or whether you're open to a mixed set there are tons of options. I'd look at Jack Cincinattis first... Diamondbacks might be another good option.

This would work quite well... OP would probably need to keep what he needed and peddle the extras. You don't really need a set this size for $2-5 unless you're running multiple tables.

check out the Tachi set in the 2024 Black Friday sale.
I’m sure there is 1/5/25 not sure on 100s but if you post an add I’m sure u can find some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom