Casa Mango | Cash - CPC (CSQ) (12 Viewers)

Makes me want to sell my Paulsons and convince Evan to let me do an add on of these.

I am really excited that your sets are coming next. First Ryan's, now mine, and yours up next. Then tournament set reveals. Exciting times! Really excited not just about the chips but the inlay artwork as well.

Last edited:
44110E4B-8255-45AF-A21C-9F438B5FC03B.jpeg

The set by itself is amazing. But it’s the the inspiration behind each chip and making it all work cohesively that puts this set over the top. The side by side pictures of the chip and it’s inspiration is next level. Congratulations! (And the shaped inlays look phenomenal :D)

Such a great label, set, and photos, thanks for the post, and congrats on the set!

Amazing set. So vibrant. I have some of the same base colors in the set I just ordered, MANY of the same base colors lol. I couldn’t decide between Light Green or DG Green for my 25 but ultimately settled on Light Green and seeing this is making me rethink my decision lol. Very well done.

Evan knocks it out of the park again! What a bright, awesome and cohesive set with a great story. @Eloe2000 you have every right to be extremely proud of these and I hope they bring you, and your home game crew, many hours of enjoyment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom