For Sale Cards Mold - Starlite $500s (all sold) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
500 total so far. Still 300+ left.
So $29+s/h for a rack? PM coming.

Edited to add if you sell out of these and there's still interest, I'm happy with just a 25 qty barrel. I don't want to deprive others if it comes down to it.

Last edited:
57o48opf2676.gif

Actually interested in a shuffle stack but I'm not too concerned if I need to get a roll of 25x
I too would prefer a shuffle stack but would take a full roll if needed. Happy to commit to either at this time.

[Edit] ... okay, I guess I'm too late, unless someone (@jpietrella ?) has some extras or would split a roll with me ?

I too would prefer a shuffle stack but would take a full roll if needed. Happy to commit to either at this time.

[Edit] ... okay, I guess I'm too late, unless someone (@jpietrella ?) has some extras or would split a roll with me ?
I already paid for 725 of these extras and Tina already boxed them up. They should be ship this week. Some people indicated to me they would be willing to split rolls etc. and it seems like people would love some kind of samples. I’m going to keep this thread open so we can try to make everyone happy with what had already been ordered.

I may or may not also have some Casa Mango and Taj Mahal sample sets coming in this order too.

Last edited:
I already paid for 725 of these extras and Tina already boxed them up. They should be ship this week. Some people indicated to me they would be willing to split rolls etc. and it seems like people would love some kind of samples. I’m going to keep this thread open so we can try to make everyone happy with what had already been ordered.
Awesome, thank you!

So, if anyone is willing to split out say, ten chips from their order (or two people splitting out five?) in order to feed my shuffle stack habit, please say so!

Awesome, thank you!

So, if anyone is willing to split out say, ten chips from their order (or two people splitting out five?) in order to feed my shuffle stack habit, please say so!

These are going to take a while to get here to the US, but when they do I will circle up with everyone and sort things out to try and make as many people happy as possible. And I may or may not have some other fun sample sets to fulfill needs :)

Awesome, thank you!

If @Eloe2000 ends up not being able to get you any extras and I end up getting some, I'm happy to split out between 5-20 chips for you.

If @Eloe2000 ends up not being able to get you any extras and I end up getting some, I'm happy to split out between 5-20 chips for you.

Thanks for helping out.

I wouldn’t worry about tying to sort this out now. It may take a month or more to get to my door and that is a light year in chipping terms. Some people may not want theirs at that point or more may want in. We can prioritize based on when people indicated interest but I suspect no matter what we will have to resort interest when we get to delivery time.

EDIT: But just to be clear, you are guaranteed the chips if you requested them before I closed the orders.

FYI these have arrived. I am trying to get the large ordered from my GB out the door over the next week and then I will sync up with you all and get payments made and these out the door in about a week. If you want to back out of your dibs now, perhaps you can find a replacement through this thread over the next week.

31ED9EA3-67F1-4C67-819D-B32863C37BBE.jpeg

Looks like my 500s from Batch 5 of Sean’s group buy will be to him this week. So I really don’t need these anymore.

I said I’d take 100 of them so if anyone wants them let me know and I’ll be happy to release them to you.

If not I will still take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom