For Sale Cut Cards: JACK, High Hand, Hand Ranking ***ALL SOLD*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
ALL SOLD

• Sale type: Dibs (first come first serve)
  • Qty: All cards sold as pairs (no mix match)
  • Price including shipping: $5 per pair + $4 each additional pair shipped
  • International: add just $1 total additional for up to 4 pairs
  • Shipping type: these will ship without tracking in a regular letter envelope
  • I will PM you as a process the orders with payment info and request for addresses

Please note that it will take me a couple days to get through the many dozens of presumed orders so be patient and give me time to PM you for payment and address info. My goal is to get everything out by the weekend.

• JACK (bridge and poker)
  • High Hand (two different sides with one usable for dry erase hand markings) (poker)
  • Hand rankings (poker)
Qty available as noted in the image...
77433AED-F840-45A8-9CC5-1A20FA77812E.jpeg

All bridge (only one pair available of each):
FCD94F52-378C-4286-93EE-FC441D720586.jpeg

Viva El Donkey accessory set (2 available):
1 DB + 1 Rebuy (50mm?) + 1 Bounty (50mm?) + 1 double sided pair of cut cards.
Price is $18 shipped US (ask about International but probably about +$12)

FA4510EB-14EA-4951-B34A-805A5A408DDF.jpeg

Last edited:
6 Jack Bridge size please and 2 HH and 2 card ranking.

Thanks

Oh yeah, let me know if when you say 6x or 2x if you mean 2 cards or 2 pairs etc!

Sorry, this is always confusing when I list pairs of cards. I should have learned my lesson from the last time haha.

1 pair of JACK poker size, 1 pair of HIGH HAND poker size, 1 pair HAND RANKINGS poker size

Would like to add a pair of High Hand as well if possible actually. Thank you again!

Oh yeah, let me know if when you say 6x or 2x if you mean 2 cards or 2 pairs etc!

Sorry, this is always confusing when I list pairs of cards. I should have learned my lesson from the last time haha.
Good point. 3 pairs please. Ill also get 2 pairs of poker if available. (So 5 pairs total, 10 cards). Thanks

Dumb question but. Cut cards I assume are used to cut the deck. Lol. How do you use them

Dumb question but. Cut cards I assume are used to cut the deck. Lol. How do you use them
They are called cut cards but they are primarily used as privacy cards to protect the bottom of the deck (the bottom card) from being flashed to anyone at the table during a hand.

They are called cut cards but they are primarily used as privacy cards to protect the bottom of the deck (the bottom card) from being flashed to anyone at the table during a hand.

To add to this, in a self dealt game typically there are two decks in play. Th previous dealer shuffles the deck then passes it to their left. That player (current dealer) cuts the deck by sliding the cut card somewhere into the middle of the deck then they pass the deck to their left. This person becomes the dealer and takes the cards from below the cut card and moves those to the top of the deck “cutting them”. From there you also have the bottom card protection as @VMR911 outlined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom