Reshipping (ordering closed) Cards Mold Group Buy (Rap3) - It is on... [CLOSED to new orders] (2 Viewers)

Got my add-on today for my miiiicro stakes set. Thanks Luke!

Sample.png
IMG_8254.JPEG

Is it an option to just fork out some extra cash to expedite shipping? At this point my chips will potentially arrive two months after an order that I placed a month after this order…not bitching about the organizer, as I understand this is out of anyone’s control.

Is it an option to just fork out some extra cash to expedite shipping? At this point my chips will potentially arrive two months after an order that I placed a month after this order…not bitching about the organizer, as I understand this is out of anyone’s control.
I’m just a baby that wants to see his chippies…

Finally received notification that the 2nd half of our order has shipped. They should arrive to me in ~40 days.

I am sorry to those waiting for their chips. I have no control over how they put orders in for production. It has been very frustrating to watch several GBs submitted after our GB be pushed to the front of the line for production and they have already been received and reshipped. Definitely not the way I would do business (but they are free to do whatever they want).

Finally received notification that the 2nd half of our order has shipped. They should arrive to me in ~40 days.

I am sorry to those waiting for their chips. I have no control over how they put orders in for production. It has been very frustrating to watch several GBs submitted after our GB be pushed to the front of the line for production and they have already been received and reshipped. Definitely not the way I would do business (but they are free to do whatever they want).

It's okay, not your fault. I appreciate your effort just putting this together.

Chips arrived at the post office in Raleigh Wed night. Th morning they departed for Rochester NY. :mad: They got shipped back and arrived at my house today. What causes that?

I've wanted to do these semi-customs for a long time. The idea was to do labels for 8v china clays, but never got around to it.

Tina did a great job with these, except for the hundo. Instead of black it's a deep purple. None of my players will know anything about the Binions chips anyway. Next game might be Gower's Garage tourney with a Sunset Beach 43mm cash game afterwards. SB came in recently too.

A big thanks to @Kid_Eastwood for the design and Luke for handling 50k chips!

20230128_142310.jpg
20230128_141922.jpg
20230128_142707.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom