Reshipping (ordering closed) Cards Mold Group Buy (Rap3) - It is on... [CLOSED to new orders] (2 Viewers)

If anyone is able to add on a small amount of the Taj chips to their order, I'm hoping to add on to my set from a recent group buy but I don't want to take up a spot in this one for such a small amount.

If anyone is able to add on a small amount of the Taj chips to their order, I'm hoping to add on to my set from a recent group buy but I don't want to take up a spot in this one for such a small amount.
I ordered some Tajs.

I'm in for the next group buy as long as it can be reshipped to Australia been waiting for the Australian group buy to actually take place but doesn't look like it's happening

Might be cheaper to go solo for you.
I have looked into it but it's $178usd for shipping and the chips I'm after will only be $160usd so was hoping to get into a group buy and then have it reshaped back to me that will be alot cheaper china shipping to Australia is expensive but shipping from the us is under $100

I have looked into it but it's $178usd for shipping and the chips I'm after will only be $160usd so was hoping to get into a group buy and then have it reshaped back to me that will be alot cheaper china shipping to Australia is expensive but shipping from the us is under $100
The reshipping to you will be the big bump. Think of the weight. I shipped to Canada and some of them were 150 ish on the reship.

Is it customary for Tina to send pictures when the chips have been printed?

Gorilla Gaming sends a pic of you table when they are finish building.

I don't think I can wait until late November...

Just a quick update....
I paid our invoice last week and Tina confirmed earlier this morning that she has received our payment. Our order will now begin moving to production.

As she sends me samples, I will share them with the person(s) that ordered them.

Just a quick update....
I paid our invoice last week and Tina confirmed earlier this morning that she has received our payment. Our order will now begin moving to production.

As she sends me samples, I will share them with the person(s) that ordered them.
You rule, man.

No…I deny reality and logic almost all day long. Not stopping now.
If you had placed your order individually, direct with Tina, you would have paid around 20 cents extra per chip, and your order would have already been delivered by now.

Time to step back into reality. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Is this venture still possible to join? Sorry for my ignorance, I didn’t read the thread.

I’ve got $$$ and art, just need the group to join.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom