GB Completed Cards Mold Group Buy (Rap2) - It is on... [CLOSED to new orders] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you keep count? I ran out of fingers and toes (including all loved ones) and gave up :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: .

@lrapley are you aware that it's almost Chinese New Year so they'll shut down for two weeks in the next few days? If nothing else, it should give you a little time to get everything organised, but thought I'd remind you (and everyone else!).

What! I need these by Saturday!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

In for 300ish Arias chips.
FYI all. I had another individual ask me about ordering Aria's in this GB. I will be contacting @Johnny5 to discuss the issue, and I will suggest to him that I can collect the designer fees for him. Since John is in Canada, all PayPal payments from the US have a $5 fee added, so it would be more economical to send him multiple payments at one time. Additionally it would save him the trouble of having to invoice a lot of people for small amounts.

I'll provide a further update after I hear back from him.

@lrapley are you aware that it's almost Chinese New Year so they'll shut down for two weeks in the next few days? If nothing else, it should give you a little time to get everything organised, but thought I'd remind you (and everyone else!).

Yes, I have already been in contact with Tina about when they will be closing and reopening.

Last edited:
OP has been updated with the names of people that have stated interest in joining this GB. There is room for one more to join if anyone else is interested.

If there's room I'm in for 600 chips, design and money ready-to-go.

Wow...it only took 7 hours and 23 minutes to fill-up this GB. I am going to close orders for this GB. If anyone backs out, I may open the spot to someone else. I will reach out to everyone that showed interest soon.

Wow...it only took 7 hours and 23 minutes to fill-up this GB. I am going to close orders for this GB. If anyone backs out, I may open the spot to someone else. I will reach out to everyone that showed interest soon.
I'm not ready with my custom artwork yet, so I wouldn't have tried to get in on this, so I just had a couple general questions to prepare me for the next one.

* Is the reason to cap it at 10 people primarily to limit to 10 designs, or not having to do more than 10 reships, or some other reason (or a combination)?

* If, say, a bunch of people wanted the same designs, so you'd have at most only 2-3 designs to deal with, would that free up slots?

Obviously a lot of this is the personal choice/preference of the GB runner, but just curious if there are common preferences. Hope to be ready for when the next one for custom artwork comes around.

* Is the reason to cap it at 10 people primarily to limit to 10 designs, or not having to do more than 10 reships, or some other reason (or a combination)?
I chose 10 (or so) participants because that will usually get you to 10,000-15,000 chips which is not overwhelming to reship while still getting the lowest per chip cost. Additionally, the more different designs you have, the longer it will take to complete the order because Tina has to convert the artwork to their standard, produce samples, get the samples approved by the GB leader (who gets them approved by the person ordering them), and then produce the set of chips.

* If, say, a bunch of people wanted the same designs, so you'd have at most only 2-3 designs to deal with, would that free up slots?
It is feasible to include more people if there are fewer designs because Tina will only need to produce 2-3 different designs which will make it easier for her to produce the product. Then, it comes down to home many different people does the GB leader want to reship to.

Email sent:

NGU-43mm-final-print.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom