Cards mold customs (1 Viewer)

Rjchango

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Looking to buy a cash set @ 600 chips. Want either Aria, WSOP, or Rounders tribute or a custom personal set. I keep missing GB but may want to just pull the trigger on a solo order. Does anyone have the right contact info for these or can otherwise advise on how to go about this? Thanks. Also what do people use do the design/mock-ups, an app or software program? Thanks

Looking to buy a cash set @ 600 chips. Want either Aria, WSOP, or Rounders tribute or a custom personal set. I keep missing GB but may want to just pull the trigger on a solo order. Does anyone have the right contact info for these or can otherwise advise on how to go about this? Thanks. Also what do people use do the design/mock-ups, an app or software program? Thanks
You have the same taste in chips as I do. I literally have 3 sets of chips (Aria, WSOP replica, and Rounders).

For the Aria and WSOP, you can either go direct, GB, or hope to get them in the for sale section (they seem to sell really fast).

For the Rounders, you can go to Classic Poker Chips website and order direct (but that is the most expensive route and sometimes they are back ordered).

I have Tina’s contact and can give it to you if you need it (for Aria or WSOP chips).

Good luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom