Cards mold ceramic chip comparisons (2 Viewers)

Interesting... I'm wondering if there is a 43mm card mold chip... I tried to find on the thread but didn't come up with anything.
There is not as far as I have seen. Only 43mm textured or non-textured plain molds or the hybrids that Sunfly offers.

Interesting... I'm wondering if there is a 43mm card mold chip... I tried to find on the thread but didn't come up with anything.

Molded chips are only available in 39mm.
But @BGinGA told me there are 43mm hybrids (recessed area with laminated label, see my pics just above) with a mold.

SF currently does not offer an hybrid 43mm with a mold.

There is not as far as I have seen. Only 43mm textured or non-textured plain molds or the hybrids that Sunfly offers.
Molded chips are only available in 39mm.
But @BGinGA told me there are 43mm hybrids (recessed area with laminated label, see my pics just above) with a mold.

SF currently does not offer an hybrid 43mm with a mold.
Dang so my dreams of a custom card mold set with an oversized high denoms, back to the drawing board LOL

Dang so my dreams of a custom card mold set with an oversized high denoms, back to the drawing board LOL
Some people did it but with plain ceramic for the higher denoms then :
IMG_20200915_204402.thumb.jpg.2e35804706030157b3837915a62ab2b6.jpg

I think these ACFs were all smooth (the molded ones as well as the plain ones).

I've recetly ordered an add-on for my custom tournament set (SF PolyInno). This addon came 2 years after the original batch and as you can see, colors are perfectly matching.

The same for my add-on for my cash set (SF PolyClay Cards Mold). This addon came 1 year after the original batch and also, the colors are perfectly matching.

I've recetly ordered an add-on for my custom tournament set (SF PolyInno). This addon came 2 years after the original batch and as you can see, colors are perfectly matching.

The same for my add-on for my cash set (SF PolyClay Cards Mold). This addon came 1 year after the original batch and also, the colors are perfectly matching.

Excellent information. So Tina's chips can get an exact add on 1 year later....I wonder about Anita's......it will be good to get a small add on of someone's set to see

Correction as noted below they are not chinese cards chips but SunFly chips....good info when considering a manufacturer.

Last edited:
Excellent information. So Tina's chips can get an exact add on 1 year later....I wonder about Anita's......it will be good to get a small add on of someone's set to see

These are the SunFly ones not the Tina ones ...

So I was looking on Alibaba to see if I could find a listing for Anita (I was able to find "Tina" on there and she sent me samples that were from the group buy that the supplier was "Tina").

Well, I think I found her (Anita) and both of them are under the same company!!!!

See the listing from Tina: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Cards-mould-ceramic-poker-chips-set_1600151855814.html
See the listing from Anita: https://szchenlin.en.alibaba.com/pr...?spm=a2700.shop_index.59689.15.67003ff4UdZsOJ

Now I know there is a difference is what one group buy got and the other, but it looks like it might be the same "parent" company or they are using different blanks...

Anyways, I think Tina and Anita are working for the same company.

So I was looking on Alibaba to see if I could find a listing for Anita (I was able to find "Tina" on there and she sent me samples that were from the group buy that the supplier was "Tina").

Well, I think I found her (Anita) and both of them are under the same company!!!!

See the listing from Tina: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Cards-mould-ceramic-poker-chips-set_1600151855814.html
See the listing from Anita: https://szchenlin.en.alibaba.com/pr...?spm=a2700.shop_index.59689.15.67003ff4UdZsOJ

Now I know there is a difference is what one group buy got and the other, but it looks like it might be the same "parent" company or they are using different blanks...

Interesting seeing them use the design pictures from some PCF member sets there......I'm sure the royalty checks will be in the mail over the next few weeks lol

Capacity of 1 million chips per week....... Wow!

I don’t know about Anita, but yes this is the “Tina” company from the initial group buys. But the people who ran the Anita group buy were originally in talks with Tina. The reason they went elsewhere was because of the shipping situation and the queue length. This wouldn’t make sense that Anita just works for the same company.

FWIW I think Tina reps for other companies as well or at least the one company has several shingles.

I think it is something like this going on:

But to be serious, the Alibaba listing for Tina and the other listing (that I am assuming is Anita) are under the same parent company so either Tina's company (the one she is working with/for) is either lying and using other images of chips they did not produce (which would be bad) OR they are under the same company (what I think is more likely).

I think it is something like this going on:

But to be serious, the Alibaba listing for Tina and the other listing (that I am assuming is Anita) are under the same parent company so either Tina's company (the one she is working with/for) is either lying and using other images of chips they did not produce (which would be bad) OR they are under the same company (what I think is more likely).

Your video is not available in my country..... censorship even covers poker chip production now apparently lol

Tina and Anita could both be commission sales reps for the same parent company....would make the most sense to me, when you call the other party doesn't exist because of the pay system they could have....Tina and Anita could be competing freelancers who subcontract work to the factories. Anything is speculation though.

Last edited:

One says I can customize with 1000 pieces ordered. The other requires a minimum of 10,000 sets? I don't mind trying someone but I think it's a bit much to have to buy 3 million chips to get customization options.

One says I can customize with 1000 pieces ordered. The other requires a minimum of 10,000 sets? I don't mind trying someone but I think it's a bit much to have to buy 3 million chips to get customization options.

You can order as few as you want. There is no minimum really. The price just changes accordingly. They will accept orders less than 1000 chips.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Cards-mould-ceramic-poker-chips-set_1600151855814.html

That's when you know you have made it when the Chinese start ripping you off.

There are a few designs in the promo that I haven't seen before.

Who did the quarter pie tributes?
They have posted lots of photos of our chips. It’s not clear to me that they are using them as examples or possible purchase options. Also it’s worth noting that other companies are ripping off our designs posted here. It is my fault for not watermarking design proofs I posted here. I wasn’t worried about community members but I didn’t realize other poker companies were trolling here to steal designs. This is my new Casa Mango/Tropics Club design that a company is very clearly selling.

4195B700-0B37-4F4A-8305-8DAA0B25D57D.png

They have posted lots of photos of our chips. It’s not clear to me that they are using them as examples or possible purchase options. Also it’s worth noting that other companies are ripping off our designs posted here. It is my fault for not watermarking design proofs I posted here. I wasn’t worried about community members but I didn’t realize other poker companies were trolling here to steal designs. This is my new Casa Mango/Tropics Club design that a company is very clearly selling.

View attachment 683850
Have you emailed them asking for a design fee?

Have you emailed them asking for a design fee?
Someone else emailed them. They asked for us to “prove it and they will take it down”. I haven’t had the time to think about it. But I do want to pull down the designs I have posted in various threads to prevent further misappropriation.

Does anyone have the links to these two manufacturers by any chance ?

Thanks ,

Not wanting to add fuel to the fire, but it looks like Tina's co have changed their blanks. Tina mentioned that they had "made some slight improvements" as a direct result of the "gas marks". To me, they look more akin to Anita's blanks o_O. Here an example - the top chip one was ordered last year and the bottom one is one I received today:

Edit: for clarification - the chip on the top of the pile (lower in the picture) is the older one and the chip on the bottom of the pile is the newer one!

TinaBlanks3.jpg

In addition, the edges look/feel a little more rounded, but that might just be me. If anyone wants more shoddy pictures, then let me know!

Thanks,
Iain

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom