• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Card room chips from Virginia (1 Viewer)

Excuse me Mr. Rain man trail,

If you actually read the ad completely it says the chips ship from Spokane Washington.
There are a lot of people in Virginia including myself who don't agree with or like what happened in our State over the weekend.
Anyway maybe you should read a little history about the person you choose as your avatar. I think you'll find that he alone was responsible for more deaths alone than any one person from Virginia ever was.
He also helped get into power an oppressive dictator whose family is still in power today.
Go ask some Cubans sir about their human rights and how well they live in today's society.
Anyway I don't really like to get political sir, but maybe you should think about what you post in the future.
Outside of that, I'm a big admirer of your chip collection and sales you have on here.
Hope you can understand my point as someone who has lived in Virginia all their lives. We don't all think like idiots.

Tuna

They would compliment your Buddha set very nicely...especially since it was associated with Buddhism and good fortune for thousands of years before some assholes made it a stigma last century

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom