• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine CPC blanks/unlabeled (1 Viewer)

That is a pretty decent deal I think. The seller removed the labels which would be great for a custom set. All you need to do is get labels from @Gear. CPC will not mill chips without you getting the inlays I believe. That 500 Chip set with the inlay would be over $1000. I also love the colors and edge spots.

I like the colors too... would be interested to know if they belong to anyone here!

I like the colors too... would be interested to know if they belong to anyone here!
He should be a member on here if he is not. I looked through his selling history and he has sold a bunch of Poker chips on eBay and his eBay selling prices were pretty reasonable.

1597845564379.png

Just for the hell of it I took the user's chips and put them into the CPC Designer tool and to find out his Edge Spot Levels. I then took the chip quantities and put them into the 2019 CPC Excel spreadsheet. He has 400 level 4 chips and 100 level 8 chips. I also figured he had 200 chips that would be considered Day Glo as their base colors might be Day Glo. If you were to purchase this set new from CPC with the inlays the chips would be somewhere around $1426. Maybe a little more since the 2020 prices went up. The chips look in pretty good condition and not that beat up. You could probably get them for under $800 since he has an offer button. This should be a great deal for anyone who is looking make a custom set that they will play and can use the A Mold.

Someone needs to scoop this up. I am very tempted but cannot because I just built a 1500 Ceramic and Hybrid set and have a 1200 CPC HHR Set coming sometime in the next two months. I do have another set idea with some basic design ideas that I saved going to go on the FDL Mold, but it will not be anytime soon or else you will be reading my Obituary.

I think I'm being a mark for these chips because I wan't someone to buy them that isn't me.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom