Card cheater's site (3 Viewers)

MeridianFC

Flush
Reaction score
I was hesitant to post this and draw any attention to them, but I figure knowledge is power. It would be stupid for anyone to spend any money to try to break my $.25/.$50 game (and if I saw someone trying to wear sunglasses in my basement I'd bitch slap them on principle) but I know some folks here play for more serious stakes. Have no idea what any of that shit costs because I'm not about to ask to see the price.

BTW this site didn't come up after some deep nefarious search for marked cards, I was simply looking for Fournier 2826s. I think if you put different cards specific part number the site comes up though I haven't fully researched that.

https://www.markedcards8.com/

There was a game I knew of when I lived in the Richmond VA. area that busted a couple guys using a similar type of technology.

To my understanding, the deck is barcoded from the sides in a way that an iPhone can determine where the winning seat will be after the cards have been shuffled and dealt.
The player will sit with an earpiece in like they’re listening to music but in fact are being told of the seat with the winning hand if played to the river.

From what I understand, the technology for the phone and marked set ups cost these cheats $5000.
Knew of the game where this happened but wasn’t a regular there so my information is all second hand.

Yet another reason I crack open a new card set up for every game a new player is coming that way I show them the game is secure and there's no funny business.

Anyone that wants to try something like this at my 0.25/0.25 games can keep the money but will be never invited back and publicly shamed as a cheat.

There are quite a few of these sites/companies. They've come up in search results when I was looking for hard to find Dal Negro decks. Supposedly they have them in stock; I was tempted to contact them and ask if they'd sell unmarked decks, but I decided not to have any dealings with those businesses.

In regards to the invisible ink cards, only way to protect yourself is to purchase the contacts/glasses and inspect the home games cards within the first few hands?

Yet another reason I crack open a new card set up for every game a new player is coming that way I show them the game is secure and there's no funny business.

Anyone that wants to try something like this at my 0.25/0.25 games can keep the money but will be never invited back and publicly shamed as a cheat.
The cards themselves come in a copag case and plastic seal…it’s really *well done*.

Another site is www.pokercheat8.com w prices.

To my knowledge, and again all my info coming from sources who played in that game, the technology and set ups I believe come from China.
The company supposedly can barcode any type of set up requested by the cheat.

Pokercheat8 “tnt poker cheat” has several ways to cheat a home game with good summaries and explanations such as barcodes @Lil Tuna is mentioning…especially after Postlegate, J4 Robbie and such, I think scummy people think cheating is a bit “glamorous and fun”. I’m always super cautious and don’t trust most games. One reason I enjoy hosting.

Pokercheat8 “tnt poker cheat” has several ways to cheat a home game with good summaries and explanations such as barcodes @Lil Tuna is mentioning…especially after Postlegate, J4 Robbie and such, I think scummy people think cheating is a bit “glamorous and fun”. I’m always super cautious and don’t trust most games. One reason I enjoy hosting.
It’s pretty scumming to think people would go to such lengths over a few hundred bucks and you’d think the entire scam would be more trouble than it’s worth.

But as you mention, low lives have a different vision of “glamour and fun.”

It’s pretty scumming to think people would go to such lengths over a few hundred bucks and you’d think the entire scam would be more trouble than it’s worth.

But as you mention, low lives have a different vision of “glamour and fun.”
Yep. An I’m sure it’s more common in some high roller homes games in LA, NY or Vegas.

I learned card magic for this reason. I didn't see the tech side coming. Thanks for the info. Has anyone seen the barcodes in person? Just curious how we would spot this before it's too late?

I run the games in my circle so this isn't an issue. The biggest problem is the rowdy crowd marking paper cards on accident because of spills or wet hands. This is not a problem on my toppers. They greatly respect my table toppers. I'm slowly introducing them to the high quality gaming supplies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom