Card Aficionados - found a new favorite. ID please (1 Viewer)

I just received them today :wow: they are worth at least 5x it’s selling price, it basically branded new

8B08E888-306E-410D-AE83-42743E3FFF83.jpeg

I have 8 decks of Bicycle Prestige poker size regular index coming from Paulo & just ordered 3 bridge setup's (ARABESCO & 2x Nº 2826) & 4 Grimaud decks @Naipes

Will keep you posted when they drop in...I LOVE the Fournier EPT (v2) poker size decks but they use an other stock for bridge
Order is in...both the Grimaud & bridge sized Fournier are great cards.
But they need a few games before I can really judge them.

Will update asap.

I just received them today :wow: they are worth at least 5x it’s selling price, it basically branded new
I assume the red stickers around the deck boxes are the original seal, and I see some scotch tape on top of the red stickers in your pic, so does he tape the boxes closed again?

Mike (pokergurus) has more sets available. There's no 12+2 setups for < $25 listed, but there is this 4 setups for $10 + shipping:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152686912359

With shipping it's still under $5/two-deck setup. You could reach out to see if he'll be listing the 12+2 setup for cheaper in the near future, or if you order multiples of this 4-setup listing to save on shipping.

Last month I was able to get one of the last 14-setups listings ($25+$14 shipping) to split with friends. I kept 4 setups. I looked through all of the cards, and out of 416 cards, only 4 cards (< 1%) had marks/creases that I had to swap out. The cards are really nice!

Last edited:
I recently aquired 4 sets. Looking brand new to me... Out of cellophane but apart from that look mint, if used they propobly made just couple of orbits.
Fournier stock with Kem faces... I like that. Only wish they were jumbo but you apparently can't have everything.

Could someone please order 2 times a 4 setup set and 1 unused setup please...seller not shipping to Belgium.
I have a US addy and will PP right away.

Thanks

Could someone please order 2 times a 4 setup set and 1 unused setup please...seller not shipping to Belgium.
I have a US addy and will PP right away.

Thanks
scratch the order...i'm good on cards

seller posted this:
A slight bow when still cello wrapped is normal in a KEM Plastic set that is this old, 11 years old. That is my opinion from dealing with these cards since then.

Mike (pokergurus) has more sets available. There's no 12+2 setups for < $25 listed, but there is this 4 setups for $10 + shipping:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152686912359

With shipping it's still under $5/two-deck setup. You could reach out to see if he'll be listing the 12+2 setup for cheaper in the near future, or if you order multiples of this 4-setup listing to save on shipping.

Last month I was able to get one of the last 14-setups listings ($25+$14 shipping) to split with friends. I kept 4 setups. I looked through all of the cards, and out of 416 cards, only 4 cards (< 1%) had marks/creases that I had to swap out. The cards are really nice!

I bought the last remaining 12+2 2012 Fourniers for $23 last week and just received them. Absolutely insane deal for less than $2 per setup. I opened a couple setups and they look brand new.

59288712-F34E-4DCF-ABFC-7CC75A07E756.jpeg

Dude has a SHIT TON. He just sorts them all so it takes him time to list them.

Yup.. Insanely good deal.. You sure that were last sets?

It was the last set of that batch. He had been out for a while (and previously I think they were listed at a higher price) and then listed a quantity of them and that was the last one. There aren’t any 12+2 lots currently listed. But also the guy is selling them in other lots so he clearly still has the decks. Just not in those lots/prices.

I've got a handful of these sets and I have found that they play well on a felted poker table, but not so well on the PCF table topper. The table topper is a bit more stiff with less give and these cards feel thinner then Copaq or the Alpha cards we've been playing with a lot lately (which are Modiano) so they are harder for many to pick up off the table topper. That and since they are standard index, it doesn't get as much interest with the older group I sometimes play with.

Still a really great bargain from some nearly new cards.

I've got a handful of these sets and I have found that they play well on a felted poker table, but not so well on the PCF table topper. The table topper is a bit more stiff with less give and these cards feel thinner then Copaq or the Alpha cards we've been playing with a lot lately (which are Modiano) so they are harder for many to pick up off the table topper. That and since they are standard index, it doesn't get as much interest with the older group I sometimes play with.

Still a really great bargain from some nearly new cards.
I have a similar experience. I gifted a setup to a friend, but his table topper (slowplay brand I think) made the cards difficult to lift. I actually accidentally cut myself gathering up cards when a card enter a bit too deep between my finger and fingernail :oops:

Made me feel bad for bringing a crappy gift. FWIW they play perfectly fine on my own table.

I have a similar experience. I gifted a setup to a friend, but his table topper (slowplay brand I think) made the cards difficult to lift. I actually accidentally cut myself gathering up cards when a card enter a bit too deep between my finger and fingernail :oops:

Made me feel bad for bringing a crappy gift. FWIW they play perfectly fine on my own table.
Yes, the embedding into the nail when trying to pick them up happened to me a couple of times as well. Going to keep them on reserve for only when we play on a poker table and not the topper.

I'm so glad my regular home game group liked the cards (almost) as much as I do! They shuffled well, held up to regular use (my players aren't the most gentle). No one had issues w/the white borders or whitespace on the back, no confusion, no boxed cards, etc.

Got 'em. What a sick deal.
Congrats! I don't need more than the 4 setups I kept out of the 14 setups I got for myself and a couple of friends, but I was tempted. Figure I'd let someone else have a chance at them. Thanks to @AlbinoDragon for pointing out last night that the listing was back.

If you missed this deal, the seller will relist eventually. He has plenty more but has to go through the setups manually, swapping out bad cards to make clean decks, and then put together enough to make a bundle of 12+2, rinse and repeat.

The 4 setups for $9.97 isn’t a bad deal either.

Definitely, if you don't want to wait for another 12+2 listing, 4 setups for $9.97's still a great deal!

I got some a while back great deal look through them carefully though I wanna say 8 of my 14 decks needed 1-3 cards give or take lil creases here and there

seller is awesome don't hesitate to buy these for this price u will never find cards this good for this cheap

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom