Card Aficionados - found a new favorite. ID please (2 Viewers)

How would you say they compare against Modiano? Those are the cards I've really taken to most. I haven't tried Fournier yet.

How would you say they compare against Modiano? Those are the cards I've really taken to most. I haven't tried Fournier yet.
I don’t think I’ve tried modiano but these seem tough to beat for me if they were bridge jumbo with different backs. Then again I thought desjgn was going to be tough to beat at one time. I think I’m going to be trying to exclusively use Fournier from now on tho

Nice! I was a fan of Desjgn when I first got them but I had multiple corners chip and the faces and colors faded and wore down very quickly. Modiano are very nice, I'd give em a try just to cover all you bases but I'll definitely need to try these Fournier. I'll hop on the hype train.

What sold me on Fournier cards were some Pokerstars cards sold a couple years back. I bought them because they had funny face cards, sneering and such but found that I loved the feel and durability of the cards. Still have three decks of those cards after five tournaments with my group they have held up really well. So when these came up I couldn’t pass them up.

Wow. The used 4 pack was literally 9.95 plus shipping 2 weeks ago. We all must have hit him up hard and he had to raise his prices

I have 8 decks of Bicycle Prestige poker size regular index coming from Paulo & just ordered 3 bridge setup's (ARABESCO & 2x Nº 2826) & 4 Grimaud decks @Naipes

Will keep you posted when they drop in...I LOVE the Fournier EPT (v2) poker size decks but they use an other stock for bridge

Out of stock in big packs. Should be up later in the week

Guy said he has TONS of these and will be on sale again later this week. He said he tries to sort and replace every single batch he sells which is the reason for going out of stock sometimes. Says he likely won’t run out for years.

He also has 2013 and 2014 wsop cards that are also Fournier but he only got those in the new decks (also on sale later this week). He is not sure what they did with the used 13 and 14 decks

They more like Copag in feel but little bit stiffer and much more durable.
I think that Fournier would be my nr 1 if only they had different suits pattern, I hate clubs on them.

Guy said he has TONS of these and will be on sale again later this week. He said he tries to sort and replace every single batch he sells which is the reason for going out of stock sometimes. Says he likely won’t run out for years.

He also has 2013 and 2014 wsop cards that are also Fournier but he only got those in the new decks (also on sale later this week). He is not sure what they did with the used 13 and 14 decks
Definitely want to pick up some new Fournier. Did he give you any indication when/approx price for em?

2014 WSOP cards? Oh dear...

Are y’all getting the new or used decks? Are the used in nice shape?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom