Card Aficionados - found a new favorite. ID please (1 Viewer)

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
2012 WSOP - what type of cards are these? @Godzilla28 gifted me a setup and I loved em in play. Wasn’t in love with the backs being white, but great feel and pitched nicely.

77185-DBB-55-CF-4-FEC-A92-E-DA0134-F3653-D.jpg

B7-D82-E96-6505-43-B7-9-F17-761-A87524-B23.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I need more. Any deals out there right now? Normally prefer a jumbo but love these. I like the white backs aesthetically but they can be easy to mix up across the table

Seems worth it still. Fournier usually pretty pricey right?

Bridge. I was pretty blown away by them compared to all the cards I’ve been using

I have heard good things of Fournier. What did you like about them so much?

Bought a couple.
Everything really. The feel, thickness, texture but not too much, glide. Honestly such a stark difference compared to anything I’ve used before. I used to use Kem and Copag. Switched to cartamundi. Tried KING and then ultimately settled on Design as my favorite by far. Didn’t think anything of it and just decided to try these last night and it was like an epiphany type moment for me.

Everything really. The feel, thickness, texture but not too much, glide. Honestly such a stark difference compared to anything I’ve used before. I used to use Kem and Copag. Switched to cartamundi and then ultimately settled on Design as my favorite by far. Didn’t think anything of it and just decided to try these last night and it was like an epiphany type moment for me.

Cool. I generally prefer KEM and Desjgn so these might be a good fit for me.

One time a card got scooped up, shuffled in, and then dealt right side up though due to the white backs. Very easy to mix up that way. Everyone made sure to pay attention and it didn’t happen again after that

Thanks man. Shipping is killer. I take it us sellers aren’t easy to come by for these?
Negative. There was a guy that had hundreds of the Congress bridge jumbo set ups, but I think he ran out. I still can't find an Arabesco set up. I think naipeszaca is the best way to get Fournier outside of that Lithuanian eBay seller.

Negative. There was a guy that had hundreds of the Congress bridge jumbo set ups, but I think he ran out. I still can't find an Arabesco set up. I think naipeszaca is the best way to get Fournier outside of that Lithuanian eBay seller.
Of course this is the type of situation I fall in love with :cautious:

I doubt I’ll have to buy cards again really. It was indeed an absolute steal at the price I got three weeks ago. I sold a setup to a friend at work for $7 and she and her husband loved them. I think I’ll hold on to the rest.

Of course this is the type of situation I fall in love with :cautious:
Naipeszaca has them in stock. It's just shipping that's a killer as you mention. 33 euros to ship two set ups. Believe the cost would be roughly the same for a larger order, however.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom