Captn_All_In Here! (1 Viewer)

Welcome, I went to school in Williamsport, PA (Lycoming college) not too far from there. I have been to Hughesville a few times. Live near Harrisburg, PA now.

Nice! I went to Juniata College, we were rivals in a few sports... Back in the day!! When did you graduate?

Welcome ovah captain. I'll never forget when IrishSe7en came to my house and referred to Faux Clay Nation as "Fox Clay Nation".

This is pretty hilarious.

Welcome, Captain! Every now and again I get a little nostalgic for my old faux clays. Built up a pretty good stash with a few racks of yellows and oranges.

This is pretty hilarious.

Welcome, Captain! Every now and again I get a little nostalgic for my old faux clays. Built up a pretty good stash with a few racks of yellows and oranges.
I remember what it was like to have those!! I traded them away when price sky rocketed!! And yes... I still regret doing that!

Are the yellows and oranges more desirable or rare?

yeah they have been rare for a while. there was a time when they commanded a quarter or more per chip when the rest were selling for a nickel each.

Of the nine colors, I think yellow sold out first. Then orange, blue, purple and gray.

The white ones flew off the shelves when someone figured out how to dye them.

Green and black went next, and eventually there were just red left.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom