CAN/US custom 39mm Cards Mold small GB - Production completed (14 Viewers)

Are we still using the Google sheet for tracking? Can someone update mine for artwork complete?

Another weird question, how do we label the quantity of each of our chips? Within the ai file itself?
Email me the artwork and I'll mark it as submitted. My email address is on P1 of the Google doc.
We are planning to submit the Google doc to the manufacturer for chip quantities. If you are able to put them in your AI file that's even better, but not everyone will be able to

Would anyone be willing to sell me a barrel of their chips as samples so I can get a feel for these chips?
PM me in a week if you dont get a line on something sooner. I'm in this GB so when they arrive I can send you a sample set (9) from north of the wall

Hi all
Quick reminder. When you send me your completed artwork, make sure it's in AI format and has your username in the file name. I've recieved a few in other formats and I dont know enough about design to be sure they'll work. We know AI works with this manufacturer, let's not leave anything to chance

Holy shit @timinater delivered the goods like a boss!!! amazing job
Prioritits-v4_Cash.jpg

Prioritits-v4_Tourney.jpg

I just updated the OP. Chips have to be ordered in multiples of 25 apparently, 25 minimum per chip design

How many chips can be reshipped before the reshipping cost increases? I remember reading 850 somewhere, but I feel like we haven't discussed it here

How many chips can be reshipped before the reshipping cost increases? I remember reading 850 somewhere, but I feel like we haven't discussed it here
If you go on your tab in the google doc. You will see the # of MFRB boxes required for reshipping. It calculates everything on its own showing the 'assumptions' in terms of chips weight and packaging weight. If you play around you will see that you can put up to 893 chips (39mm) in one MFRB. That is of course if the packaging weight is 400g as shown which should be the case but could be higher...
1609940072592.png

PLease have your art completed and in AI format by Jan 17th. I am starting to send completed art now for sample printing. PLease keep in mind when ordering each chip just be in multiple of 25

Are there any pictures or examples of the 43mm textured chips? I'm debating up sizing from the 39mm cards mold. I went through tons of posts on the big group buy, but I'm not spotting any very easily.

If you look at the New China Club 25c chip, it looks like the edge spots aren't aligned. Is that something they're going to fix in the final version?

It looks lined to me. The Lines for those were not straight. I’ll ask for a individual picture

its not aligned. I did not see it either at first. You have to look at the 'face' picture, only the 25c is off, but completely off

it might be a problem in the design since we can see that the distance between the spots on the edge are not equal. there is no way to align that

i cant speak to this producer, but I do recall seeing on the OG thread that they don't bother aligning edges on the samples. anyone else read that or was it just some spooky dream?

You can see these are aligned. If the one is off it is likely because if the art. On the side view of the stack it looked aligned to me. I have asked for a picture of that specific chip so we will see

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom