CAN/US custom 39mm Cards Mold small GB - Production completed (24 Viewers)

Not at all. Everyone can play with their chip counts, I know I am. Most of us still don't have complete artwork, which is step 1. Final chip counts won't be required until after that which by my very rough estimate will be January.

As someone who has spent waaaay to much time thinking about this, I might be able to save everyone some time. Get more chips. I'm ordering a cash set and a tourney set. I spent a ton of time researching how I could get my chip count down to the bare minimum. Then i realized the max weight of the boxes will be a factor. If I'm paying $50 for a second reship box, it might as well be more than 1/4 full.
That's good it will be much easier paying in January after that post xmas paycheck lol

Hi Team, just received first drafts and it makes me wonder about the edgespots... going for a tourney and I am hesitating between all same edgespots patterns or two edgespots pattern alternating (type A, type B, type A, type B). Im leaning towards alternating patterns but not sure. I m looking for advices :)

Hi Team, just received first drafts and it makes me wonder about the edgespots... going for a tourney and I am hesitating between all same edgespots patterns or two edgespots pattern alternating (type A, type B, type A, type B). Im leaning towards alternating patterns but not sure. I m looking for advices :)
What are your concerns? My tournament set has 8 chips with several different edge spots, with somewhat of a progression.

I've only received 4 of my chips, but the ones I have the edge spots turned out fantastic!

Edge Spots.jpg

What are your concerns? My tournament set has 8 chips with several different edge spots, with somewhat of a progression.

I've only received 4 of my chips, but the ones I have the edge spots turned out fantastic!

View attachment 600858
yes that is a possibility for sure. they look great. but as of now I had 3 chips with same pattern and one different... it does not look good (of course) so eithee I change the one with the different pattern or I change one of the other chips pattern so that I have A, B, A, B

We need pics to help ;)

Generally speaking, I'm a fan of consistent edge spots for a tourney set. Only thing that changes are the colors. Imo the goat tournament set is the AS hot stamps. An imitation set might be pretty cool

See, this j
Generally speaking, I'm a fan of consistent edge spots for a tourney set. Only thing that changes are the colors. Imo the goat tournament set is the AS hot stamps. An imitation set might be pretty cool
See, this just goes to show you should never listen to anything I say... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I didn't even know that was a thing until I read your comment and looked at a few sets.

Still playing around with my high stakes tournament design. I added the last two denominations to make my set "mega-rebuy proof". Even though I know there's almost no chance they ever get used, I'm getting them anyway!

Asset 1.png

Tried my hand at the seating chips. Not sure if this is the final version, but whatever it is I think I'm going to order a set. My understanding is the minimum order per chip design is 25, so I'll have a lot of extras. I'll probably want to keep about 5 sets, so I'll have about 20 extra sets if anybody is interested.
seating chips.jpg

Tried my hand at the seating chips. Not sure if this is the final version, but whatever it is I think I'm going to order a set. My understanding is the minimum order per chip design is 25, so I'll have a lot of extras. I'll probably want to keep about 5 sets, so I'll have about 20 extra sets if anybody is interested. View attachment 602870
I'll take 2 sets. At some point before we recieve this order, I'm going to want to hear the toilet backstory

... My understanding is the minimum order per chip design is 25....

Is this the minimum? Just curious because I had a few I was only going to do 20 of, but if 25 I'll need to tweak a few quantities since I'm down to the gnats ass on weight for one shipping box.

Is this the minimum? Just curious because I had a few I was only going to do 20 of, but if 25 I'll need to tweak a few quantities since I'm down to the gnats ass on weight for one shipping box.
The min is 25, but you don't have to order in multiples of 25. So say you were getting 250 of one chip and wanted 20 of two other chips. You could bump the two 20s up to 25, and reduce the 250 to 240. Assuming you had a few extras built in to the 250.

I should be finalizing my order #'s and adding to the spreadsheet very soon. Problem is I just keep thinking of new chips that I "need" to have. I'm thinking about ordering a non-denom Limit set.

Looking for some feedback: Do I need to enlarge the dots in the bottom of the urinals?

limit.set.1.PNG

Can we relink to the spreadsheet in this thread? I found it in the old one, but figured it'd be a good idea for someone to repost it here.

I updated my totals. I've gone a little bananas on quantities. My original estimate was 1,500. Now I'm at 3,280 :eek:

FYI if my order is putting us too far over the total amount I can definitely pull it back. There are several sets/chips that I don't need.

Trying to keep the Google doc private to those in the GB. Posting it in public thread will make it available to too many people. If anyone needs a refresh shoot me a PM. I'll send the link to your PM then it will be at your fingertips

Hi all

Couple quick notes. I know we re still waiting on artwork, all good, mine too. If you havent already emailed it to me or @Raphmivey please name the artwork file the same as your username. This will make it easier on the manufacturer (and me). Those who have already submitted, I will attempt to rename them myself but failing that I may ask that you resubmit.

On a similar note, be sure to update the actual denominations on the left most column on your spreadsheet. We intend to pass these sheets to the manufacturer so they produce the right count for each username and chip denomination. There is a language barrier so clarity is key. As an example let's get rid of denomination labels you're not ordering chips of. (Ex. If you're not ordering "show em" chips, it shouldn't be on your sheet)

I hope I'm not being nitpicky, I'm just killing time while I wait for my own artwork and trying to make the process as smooth as possible.
Thanks
Pete

Hi all

Couple quick notes. I know we re still waiting on artwork, all good, mine too. If you havent already emailed it to me or @Raphmivey please name the artwork file the same as your username. This will make it easier on the manufacturer (and me). Those who have already submitted, I will attempt to rename them myself but failing that I may ask that you resubmit.

On a similar note, be sure to update the actual denominations on the left most column on your spreadsheet. We intend to pass these sheets to the manufacturer so they produce the right count for each username and chip denomination. There is a language barrier so clarity is key. As an example let's get rid of denomination labels you're not ordering chips of. (Ex. If you're not ordering "show em" chips, it shouldn't be on your sheet)

I hope I'm not being nitpicky, I'm just killing time while I wait for my own artwork and trying to make the process as smooth as possible.
Thanks
Pete

I was planning on numbering my chips in the .ai file (screenshot as an example below), and then putting the corresponding # in the left column along with the denomination/description of the chip. Is that alright?

So for example, my spreadsheet columns would read:

#1 - non-denom orange chip
#2 - non-denom purple chip
#3 - non-denom black chip
#4 - $1
etc.......

Capture.PNG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom