Cali Rounders Tourney Set (scrown tri-moons) (1 Viewer)

Which chip do you like best?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Interesting how our tastes all differ. The 25 is my favorite. It's also the wife's favorite. But I'm the only person here that voted for it so far :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

IMHO that's not only a reflection of differing tastes, but a very well designed set. :tup:

And thanks for posting all the colors (I completely whiffed on a guessing a bunch :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:). When I was building my customs I found seeing pics of other sets and knowing the color combos incredibly helpful. While a color sample is vital, seeing how different spot & base colors blend in a finished chip is a big plus.

Nice sprinkling of the CPC colors, practically no repeats, which is really tough on a set like this (but important to avoid dirty stacks).

It's DG Yellow. Not sure how it came out so bright? Maybe it's because of pairing it with blue and purple instead of other yellows and browns like we often see? IDK but it blew me away when I opened the first box! Love that chip. It's as bright in person as it is in the pic.

Thank you. I should compare it to my color samples. But ya super happy with how it came out.

Thanks Paulo. I definitely put in some work getting the mockup down for these. 4 colors per chip with the CPC palette is definitely no easy task lol.

Lol, I tried to resist. But alas...
I think I'm keeping my other Rounders tourney set (CSQ). It's just too classic. I love that movie. But I did sell my Cali Rounders cash set after I had my Lucky Buddhas made.

Glad to see I'm not the only one. That chip was my initial motivation behind the set too lol. I love it! As for tourneys... I prefer cash games for sure, but I still play both.

Nooooo! I loved the other Cali cash set with the yellow quarters!

can't decide between the 25 or the 100 ..or the 500 .. 1000 .. 5000
can't cast a vote
can't play

falken.jpg

You have outdone yourself there! Awesome looking set! Really love them. Been thinking about a set on the mold ever since it was announced and this supports my instinct to just do it.

I really think the black inlay with the white bear and denomination was an ingenious move. I haven’t seen that before in a Rounders tribute. And I think that dark contrast really helps the brighter colors (especially the yellow) pop.

You have outdone yourself there! Awesome looking set! Really love them. Been thinking about a set on the mold ever since it was announced and this supports my instinct to just do it.

Thank you. That's high praise coming from someone who designs custom sets as epic as yours!

Really nice Travis! Hard to pick one I like more than the other. Blue is my favorite color but all these look super! Great job!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom