Cali Rounders Tourney Set (scrown tri-moons) (1 Viewer)

Which chip do you like best?

Results are only viewable after voting.

RainmanTrail

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Last edited:
My Cali Rounders tri-moon scrown tourney set showed up today! I'm beyond stoked at how they came out. Somehow the yellow even looks awesome!

I love how colorful this set is. Sort of makes me want to ditch my hotstamp project in lieu of inlayed scrowns.

Voted "500" however had difficulty choosing that over the 5K.

Grats!

Thanks guys, glad you like them. Interesting how our tastes all differ. The 25 is my favorite. It's also the wife's favorite. But I'm the only person here that voted for it so far :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

How does a person vote for only one? I voted 1000, but every chip is terrific! Congrats on an amazing set!

Sneaky bounty chip in there too which is pretty cool.

Is the yellow DG Saturn? Its so bright

That yellow came out so bright!
When you compare DG Yellow to the rest of the CPC colour lineup it looks nice and bright. But as soon as you compare it to some yellow Paulsons... well it's just not fair...

20190204_144717.jpg

That said, this set looks amazing especially with DG Peacock and DG Tiger in the mix. Congrats @RainmanTrail... your custom sets never disappoint!

When you compare DG Yellow to the rest of the CPC colour lineup it looks nice and bright. But as soon as you compare it to some yellow Paulsons... well it's just not fair...

View attachment 284514

That said, this set looks amazing especially with DG Peacock and DG Tiger in the mix. Congrats @RainmanTrail... your custom sets never disappoint!

Paulson definitely has that rich, bright yellow dialed in. However, the yellow in @RainmanTrail's set looks a lot better than many of the other yellows I've seen coming out of the CPC factory!

Congrats, Travis! Really gorgeous set, man. And tough to pull it off given each chip has three spot colors. You did it though, the chips look great together and it seems there's no signs of lack of contrast between them. Well done!!

Hard to pick a favorite, LOL! I like them all.

Congrats Travis, very nice, the hundo is my favorite. Can you post the proofs or a list of the colors in each chip?

Sneaky bounty chip in there too which is pretty cool.

Is the yellow DG Saturn? Its so bright

It's DG Yellow. Not sure how it came out so bright? Maybe it's because of pairing it with blue and purple instead of other yellows and browns like we often see? IDK but it blew me away when I opened the first box! Love that chip. It's as bright in person as it is in the pic.

Paulson definitely has that rich, bright yellow dialed in. However, the yellow in @RainmanTrail's set looks a lot better than many of the other yellows I've seen coming out of the CPC factory!

Thank you. I should compare it to my color samples. But ya super happy with how it came out.

Congrats, Travis! Really gorgeous set, man. And tough to pull it off given each chip has three spot colors. You did it though, the chips look great together and it seems there's no signs of lack of contrast between them. Well done!!

Hard to pick a favorite, LOL! I like them all.

Thanks Paulo. I definitely put in some work getting the mockup down for these. 4 colors per chip with the CPC palette is definitely no easy task lol.

As soon as Scrown and Tri moon came out I was hoping you would remake this set. Amazing work. Is the old version for sale now? ;)

Lol, I tried to resist. But alas...
I think I'm keeping my other Rounders tourney set (CSQ). It's just too classic. I love that movie. But I did sell my Cali Rounders cash set after I had my Lucky Buddhas made.

25 is my favorite too... but I didn’t think you played tourneys... lol...

Glad to see I'm not the only one. That chip was my initial motivation behind the set too lol. I love it! As for tourneys... I prefer cash games for sure, but I still play both.

Congratulations! Awsome color combinations. The black label makes the bear theme a lot nicer too (anyway, I 'm a fan of black labels).
Voted for the DG Yellow ($5000) with the charcoal $100 a close second.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom