Those streaks are (choose all that apply):

a) me drunkenly pissing and accidentally hitting Josh’s wall stuck $1300

b) Josh’s tears when he sees me post “I made it to the airport, inbound soon!”

c) Cornstalks. Lots of cornstalks.

d) Iowa state map with the dot where Josh lives

e) Josh’s bankroll graph

f) His design involved a “I live behind bars” fantasy

g) it’s the Idaho version of the matrix

View attachment 1121679View attachment 1121681View attachment 1121682View attachment 1121683View attachment 1121684

Wanted to do a throwback 1950s/1960s Cactus Pete's set, with the original hints but a whole new feel. Thanks to @Johnny5 , @Saoliver , @Sprouty for dealing with me during my months of color working.

So much foil. It's disgusting. I love it. I couldn't be happier with the results.

More pics later, I'm hungry.

One more set will be auctioned for the WCA later tonight.

Enjoy!
Some job. Well done that man.

Can you stamp Lcrowns or Scrowns?
So. Yes.

But I'll say, they don't come out nearly as clean as the approved molds. SCrown, LCrown, and MD50 are very slightly concave in the center, so you gotta go deeper to pack the foil in. This means more flashing when you get a solid stamp. It takes more chips to tune in and normally will not fit 20 to a rack until that flashing wears down and off.

So would it conceivably be better to press those chips using a ring text closer to the outer edge and leave the middle blank? I'm just wanting some "free drink" chips.

So would it conceivably be better to press those chips using a ring text closer to the outer edge and leave the middle blank? I'm just wanting some "free drink" chips.
You'd have more success that way. The centers are the bastard. So if you did outside ring, it wouldn't need to be a topic. I'd say it would work, but hasn't been tested. The logic is sound tho.

So. Yes.

But I'll say, they don't come out nearly as clean as the approved molds. SCrown, LCrown, and MD50 are very slightly concave in the center, so you gotta go deeper to pack the foil in. This means more flashing when you get a solid stamp. It takes more chips to tune in and normally will not fit 20 to a rack until that flashing wears down and off.
If anyone knows about flashing and going deeper and packing in foil, it’s you.

(small animals everywhere hide in terror)

If anyone knows about flashing and going deeper and packing in foil, it’s you.

(small animals everywhere hide in terror)
Bergs. The adults are talking about business. Let me get you a plastic bag to play with and put over your head.

No. If I did that I'd toss you in a trash can with a hose and shut the lid
Connect the hose to a handle of tequila and I’m in. Thank you for the kind offer of a good time and not having to interact with people, including your primal grunting and wild, pointless gesticulating.

Connect the hose to a handle of tequila and I’m in. Thank you for the kind offer of a good time and not having to interact with people, including your primal grunting and wild, pointless gesticulating.
It's gonna be diet tequila. So it'll taste terrible until your sloshed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom