Burn Card Club CPCs, Ready for You (1 Viewer)

Here they are bigger.

4f413d27-f848-42b2-81a3-767d14793e6c.png
89b8d730-9d96-4f8e-8fdb-d9dca6c66d2a.png
f6ca3519-df74-427d-9052-5f7c83c1fbdc.png
d7bdc7f8-7360-428c-8336-ab5d0f3919bf.png
e9c16ffe-3a3a-4ed9-a50e-bc95fb96371b.png

The Phoenix AZ looks off for me. But they’re your chips, not mine.

Now just center "Phoenix", Put "AZ" under that, and you'll have perfect balance and symmetry, even with the negative space.

Now just center "Phoenix", Put "AZ" under that, and you'll have perfect balance and symmetry, even with the negative space.
Trying this... I'm sure I could fine tune it, but I don't think I'm on the right track.

1684867271647.png

Agreed.

Here's a sample of the leading version but with less curved text on top. This reduces the negative space between the city and the main logo. But of course now the curve is not a perfect circle.

150ce9cb-5b3e-4c56-b72d-d9f461608402.png

Better? Worse?

Just want to throw this out there so you can meditate on it. I think the set looks stunning, the color way definitely fits the theme. It's very much to my taste too, love the muted vintage vibe. That said it is a very muted palette, even with the striking Red chip, and I'm not necessarily worried about dirty stacks, but there's no real Blue or Green, sure Gray cheats a little towards Blue, and there's no real deep dark chips (Black, Blurple, Dark Green, Dark Blue, etc.) so it might be a bit samey/washed out when all together.

If you look up the story of my original Pines ASM chips, I made color choices that really worked for each chip but were not the best practical set choices.

Just think on it.

Just want to throw this out there so you can meditate on it. I think the set looks stunning, the color way definitely fits the theme. It's very much to my taste too, love the muted vintage vibe. That said it is a very muted palette, even with the striking Red chip, and I'm not necessarily worried about dirty stacks, but there's no real Blue or Green, sure Gray cheats a little towards Blue, and there's no real deep dark chips (Black, Blurple, Dark Green, Dark Blue, etc.) so it might be a bit samey/washed out when all together.

If you look up the story of my original Pines ASM chips, I made color choices that really worked for each chip but were not the best practical set choices.

Just think on it.
Whenever I’m building a set I take screenshots of 5 chips of each denom in stacks from the design tool. Then I place them together randomly. I do this mainly to see if there are dirty stack issues but also to see how much I love the entire set together. I’ve found this really helps me.
IMG_7148.jpeg

Last edited:
Whenever I’m building a set I take screenshots of 5 chips of each denom in stacks from the design tool. Then I place them together randomly. I do this mainly to see if there are dirty stack issues but also to see how much I love the entire set together. I’ve found this really helps me.
View attachment 1139798
Very cool render. My first thought was maybe too much yellow. But this is a fire set and yellow is first color I think of when talking about flames.

The white actually stands out the most to me. Not sure what to make of that, but it's interesting.

However, these are now paid for... so our plan at this point is to pray that we get lucky with reality.

Thanks for helping me think through it all!

Here's a similar sample using my chip stacker tool.

Surprisingly, the biggest concern might be the light chocolate amongst the red. I tried a regular chocolate (vanilla chocolate?) sample at the end which is only slightly better.

1685135846512.png

I'm not sure it's a dealbreaker though, especially since my group has yet to use a $20 chip. If they're on the table, it'll just be a few and people should know where they're at.

And if I really feel like it's screwed up one day, it should be cheap to replace just those few barrels with a whole new chip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom