SOLD Build Your Own Aurora Star SET - Choose from 2030 Mint/NM Chips! (w/Relabel Options) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unavailable today..will respond to PMs and posts by the end of this weekend :) Thank you for your patience. Pricing and remaining stock will be released after the biggest set is sold :)

I don’t wanna be the grumpy old man here but would this really qualify as having a price listed as per the guidelines?.
Call me old & grumpy then (and nothing personal)...but yes.
We are very close to the good old 'give me your best shot' pricing option, something that is not allowed since a long time now.

If this ends up getting split, I'll take 2 barrels of the murdered AS 20s

Would be nice to get some sample sets out of this. Think about us - beginner chipers!

If sample sets isn't something you want to take on, I'll call dibs on one additional un-murdered barrel of any denominations available to split up for partial samples.

@ChipFinderSK @Billy Baroo @Bigbluff81 @Goldfish @mnebesny @auto @anstossfreak @Mike mac @50Geez @AS69 @Rymack10 @Rieguy @Eriks @Thomacetti
--
Split/individual rack pricing now available. Current status of stock is leaning towards 3 sets being built by 3 different users. Split does not seem to be in play. But alas, here are the itemized prices. These are priced in a way to help us with our start to our new family - we appreciate your support! :)

Starting prices (Per Denom) - The prices will be adjusted the more you buy :) The bigger the order. The bigger the discount. Not the final price for your order. Just the starting price. If this is not okay for you then please let me know and the chips will go to the next person. Thank you.
____
AS $2 Chip - Murderer and Relabeled x 300 (available) Basically Mint = $500/rack
25c Original Frac x 400 | 300 mint = $675/rack | 100 Basically Mint = $625/rack
$1 Original x 400 | 300 mint = $500/rack | 100 Basically Mint = $450/rack
$1 - Murderer and Relabeled x 200 Basically Mint = $450/rack
$2.50 Original Snapper x100 Mint = $750/rack
AS $2.50 Chip - Murderer and Relabeled x 150 (available) Basically Mint = $650/rack | $130/barrel
$5 Original x 400 | 300 mint = $750/rack | 100 Basically Mint = $700/rack
$20 Original Mint - 40 available - $240/barrel
AS $20 Chip - Murderer and Relabeled x 80 Mint - $280/barrel
$25 Original Mint - 20 available - $220/barrel
$100 Original Mint - 20 available - $200/barrel

Thank you once again :) All the best!

Curious inquiry: Does anyone have any Grand Card Room / PCR / PipMold chips they can trade in the transaction?

I don’t see a price listed for the murdered/relabeled AS 100’s…can I assume they’re no longer available?
Thanks for the tip! Great catch. Added that to the list.
AS $100 Chip - Murdered and Relabeled x 20 Mint - $220/barrel
All chips are still available. 2 Sets are in the works but it is still open to a person who builds the biggest one.

Thanks for the tip! Great catch. Added that to the list.

All chips are still available. 2 Sets are in the works but it is still open to a person who builds the biggest one.
You actually had the price listed in the original list, but not the most recently posted list. My bad for not going back to read over the whole thread again!

@ChipFinderSK @Billy Baroo @Bigbluff81 @Goldfish @mnebesny @auto @anstossfreak @Mike mac @50Geez @AS69 @Rymack10 @Rieguy @Eriks @Thomacetti
--
Split/individual rack pricing now available. Current status of stock is leaning towards 3 sets being built by 3 different users. Split does not seem to be in play. But alas, here are the itemized prices. These are priced in a way to help us with our start to our new family - we appreciate your support! :)

Starting prices (Per Denom) - The prices will be adjusted the more you buy :) The bigger the order. The bigger the discount. Not the final price for your order. Just the starting price. If this is not okay for you then please let me know and the chips will go to the next person. Thank you.
____
AS $2 Chip - Murderer and Relabeled x 300 (available) Basically Mint = $500/rack
AS $2.50 Chip - Murderer and Relabeled x 150 (available) Basically Mint = $650/rack | $130/barrel

Thank you for the tag, but I am going to pass on the AS $5s.

--

____

Thanks but I am going to pass on the AS chips.

Half of the chips are now SOLD. I will update quantities soon. If you're scared of the split price remember that they are STARTING PRICES. And once you tell me your order and the BUNDLE PRICES kick in then I'm sure we can come to an agreement. 2 people already have! :)

What chips are still available?

I’m definitely still interested in the barrel of murdered/relabeled AS 100’s and I’d be willing to take the other barrel of AS 100’s as well…providing that they’re still available also.

What chips are still available?

I’m definitely still interested in the barrel of murdered/relabeled AS 100’s and I’d be willing to take the other barrel of AS 100’s as well…providing that they’re still available also.
Updates coming in this weekend. Stand by :)
Thank you for your patience.

Only one micro set left and some left-overs. I will be starting a new thread for the mini set and leftovers :) Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom