SOLD Build Your Own Aurora Star SET - Choose from 2030 Mint/NM Chips! (w/Relabel Options) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMR911

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
VMR911's Baby Fund Sale #1
As some of you know from this thread; You helped celebrate the news of my Wife giving birth to our daughter on Dec 30, 2021. Now the time has come for me to refine and consolidate some aspects of my life, and reallocate funds and efforts to family matters :)

I present to you all the Aurora Star Chips I have accumulated… Go ahead and build your dream set. Please send me PM with your order and the prices will be adjusted to how many you buy in bulk. Please note that priority and the most discounts will go over to the person buying the most chips in one transaction.

SPLIT PRICING CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
GIVING PEOPLE A CHANCE TO BUILD FIRST.
IF YOU CANNOT WAIT OR DON’T WANT TO SPLIT THEN YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL FOR 14K (Overpriced because it takes away people's chances to build).

AS SET BREAKDOWN

*Murdered Chips - Current Labels and ready to relabel
  1. AS $2 Chip* - Pointe After $5 Chips Relabels x 200 (Near Mint)
  2. AS $2 Chip* - Aurora Star 5c Chip Relabels x 100 (Near Mint)
  3. AS $2.50 Chip Snapper* - Pointe After 25c Chip Relables x 100 (Near Mint)-Needs Wash
  4. AS $2.50 Chip Snapper* - Blank (NO LABEL) x 50 (Near Mint)-Needs Wash
  5. AS $1 Chip* - Pointe After $1 Chip Relabels x 200 (Near Mint)-Needs Wash
  6. AS $20 Chip* - Pointe After $20 Chip Relabels x 80 (Near Mint)
  7. AS $100 Chip* - Pointe After $100 Chip Relabels x 20 (Near Mint)
TOTAL MURDERED/READY FOR RELABEL CHIPS = 750 Chips.

Original Aurora Star Chips
  1. AS 25c Frac Chips x 400 (300 Mint, 100 Near Mint)
  2. AS $1 Chips x 400 (300 Mint, 100 Near Mint)
  3. AS $5 Chips x 400 (300 Mint, 100 Near Mint)
  4. AS $20 Chips x 40 (MINT)
  5. AS $25 Chips x 20 (MINT)
  6. AS $100 Chips x 20 (MINT)
TOTAL AURORA STAR Original CHIPS = 1280
*Please note that the group picture is missing 20 x $20 Aurora Star Chips

Total Chips to Choose From = 2030
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Enjoy :)

Update: 2/21/2022

Half of the chips are now SOLD. I will update quantities soon. If you're scared of the split price remember that they are STARTING PRICES. And once you tell me your order and the BUNDLE PRICES kick in then I'm sure we can come to an agreement. 2 people already have! :)

Split Pricing:
Split/individual rack pricing now available. Current status of stock is leaning towards 3 sets being built by 3 different users. Split does not seem to be in play. But alas, here are the itemized prices. These are priced in a way to help us with our start to our new family - we appreciate your support! :)
____

Build-A-Set Pricing:
Starting prices (Per Denom) - The prices will be adjusted the more you buy :) The bigger the order. The bigger the discount. Not the final price for your order. Just the starting price. If this is not okay for you then please let me know and the chips will go to the next person. Thank you.

AS $2 Chip - Murdered and Relabeled x 300 (available) Basically Mint = $500/rack
25c Original Frac x 400 | 300 mint = $675/rack | 100 Basically Mint = $625/rack
$1 Original x 400 | 300 mint = $500/rack | 100 Basically Mint = $450/rack
$1 - Murdered and Relabeled x 200 Basically Mint = $450/rack
$2.50 Original Snapper x100 Mint = $750/rack
AS $2.50 Chip - Murdered and Relabeled x 150 (available) Basically Mint = $650/rack | $130/barrel
$5 Original x 400 | 300 mint = $750/rack | 100 Basically Mint = $700/rack
$20 Original Mint - 40 available - $240/barrel
AS $20 Chip - Murdered and Relabeled x 80 Mint - $280/barrel
$25 Original Mint - 20 available - $220/barrel
$100 Original Mint - 20 available - $200/barrel
AS $100 Chip - Murdered and Relabeled x 20 Mint - $220/barrel

Shipping to be covered by buyer. To be calculated after order is final.

Thank you once again :) All the best!

Enjoy :)
-VMR

Last edited:
Interested in a barrel of OG AS $20s if it gets to a split, depending on price

GLWS

Congrats on the baby!! But for your sake, I hope the child is out of diapers before you have to spend $14K on diapers because other than a few rare, notable exceptions, 6-year-olds generally should already be toilet trained :)

Thank you everyone for the interest and best wishes to our family! :)

UPDATE:
We have a person looking to build a set of 900 chips. Prority and best price is going to the one who builds the biggest set and the rest will be open for split. The split "dibs" will also be based on the biggest order for the remaining and then the rest will be smaller individual barrel/rack sales which will be honored on who claimed them first :) Thanks again!

Congrats on the baby!

Interested in a barrel of original AS $20s and/or original AS $25s and/or original AS $100s if a split would be happens, depending on price.

Interested in 6 barrels of AS Snappers if split depending on price.

I'd potentially be interested in a barrel of original 100s or 1s. I haven't gotten a sample of paulson's yet. May be out of my price range, but wanted to post the interest here just in case.

Am I blind? Is the only price listed the one for the entire lot or is there one for the build-a-set option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom