BTP Cash - Special Edition Project Pr0n!! (1 Viewer)

Sparty

Flush
Reaction score
Happy New Year! For 2020, let's set the new chip design and relabel chipset bar high. Here goes!!

For those of you that just want the Pr0n, you can skip the text (pics below).

Short backstory:
I did not intend or set out to make a BTP Special Edition set. Quite simply, I was wanting to take a shot at an epic relabel project. I love minty, new, colorful chipes. So I started selling off a few of my chip sets and gathering my favorite "not a group buy" chips (aka: ES Quarters, ES $500s, SB $5s, SB $500s, BTP, etc, etc) and started to try to figure out what lineup(s) would work well together. I didn't have a real theme or inlay in mind yet.

As I collected racks of chips, I realized that I absolutely loved the BTP Quarters and wanted them in my lineup. While hunting down two racks of these, I was given an opportunity to purchase an entire BTP cash set. Of course, I jumped at the chance -- as I've considered a BTP cash set as "grail" for me.

So the next question after I unboxed the BTP cash set was; "what the heck do i do with my relabel dream set?" As I got all the chips on the table, I realized that (with a few modifications), these sets could truly complement each other. In fact, the base colors on some of the chips matched perfectly, others were close -- seemed like a waste to have two completely different sets with so many of the same colors. So I made a few changes to my lineup, got rid of some chips, added others, etc. Spot progression is not ideal, but not bad (IMO).

I reached out to @Toby and got his blessing and design to use a black BTP label. This epic Special Edition (relabel) set can be used with the BTP original set. Additionally, I added some NCV chips with both white and black labels - just in case I want a micro-cash game ($0.05) or need more denoms of anything for any reason (and...well... just moar chipes!)

Thanks to @Toby and @Gear for their help -and everyone who sold or traded chips with me!

Last edited:
EDBBC8DB-C39F-4621-9820-82BAE4694130.jpeg
F6B198CB-4D56-45A8-89E4-6B005D62BA96.jpeg

699DD79E-4A24-48EB-850A-7849DF59EF5A.jpeg
F1D585D4-D647-440E-88B7-F2041B6CF133.jpeg

Most excellent, sir. When's the inaugural game? ;)

Well done. Great new set. Now time to sell me the original BTP $100s/$500s :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom