Broken Paulson - How to Fix? (1 Viewer)

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
So, I finally went through my $25 SPMs to clean them up, and found one that is severely cracked. OK... it's straight up broken (thanks to @liftapint for the replacement!).

Is there a how-to or tips for how to repair a broken Paulson chip? This will probably be relegated to my "spares" rack, but I'd hate to toss it out completely.

:(

spmquarter.jpg

I have used gorilla glue in the past with decent results. Just dont over glue it, it doesn't really take a lot. You will probably always notice the chip though, I usually try to replace or leave it in the last barrel to be used.

Superglue is probably the best bet. I used it on a $5 Samurai Palace chip and it made it through a few games before breaking again.

I keep a few of my broken chips as teaching props... when I get some jackwaggon abusing the chips, I snag one of the broken ones and just set it down in from of them, with a tactful explanation to please be gentle with the fragile clay disks in front of them, as they're not indestructible.

Did you glue it?

I did... but it was severely bent (which probably occurred when it was being broken). Right now it serves as my only spare, but another forum member stepped up to help me replace it, so the full set is at least made up of good condition chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom