Bourbon Basement Poker (2 Viewers)

Great! Every time I see such a nice custom set I start designing my own while using my color sample set. Seems to be a short night for sleep. Good job!

straight flush in holdem vs. second flush
20180714_205324.jpg

Game broke at 2:00, you didn't leave too early.

Inducted off $100 pretty quickly, then took the second $200 down to about $35 before going up to about $260. Dropped that back down and topped off for another $100 before cashing out at $275. I definitely had $25 worth of fun. I don't think I took one pot off the new fish, so I never got a chance to pump up my stack.

Thanks for inviting me, @detroitdad and opening your house to us. I'd been looking forward to playing since Wednesday (probably earlier).

Also, thanks for delivering the mini cards to @Poker Zombie and @Mrs Poker Zombie.

Good to see Jim, @mike32, @Azcat, Kris, Fran and @Marc Hedrick too.

Game broke at 2:00, you didn't leave too early.

Inducted off $100 pretty quickly, then took the second $200 down to about $35 before going up to about $260. Dropped that back down and topped off for another $100 before cashing out at $275. I definitely had $25 worth of fun. I don't think I took one pot off the new fish, so I never got a chance to pump up my stack.

Thanks for inviting me, @detroitdad and opening your house to us. I'd been looking forward to playing since Wednesday (probably earlier).

Also, thanks for delivering the mini cards to @Poker Zombie and @Mrs Poker Zombie.

Good to see Jim, @mike32, @Azcat, Kris, Fran and @Marc Hedrick too.
I never really got a pot from him either. It felt like there were 8 of us just waiting to take down one of those pots where Michael conceded pre-river. It is so cool to have us to play poker with tho!

I don't think I took one pot off the new fish,

I never really got a pot from him either.

I got pretty lucky against him twice. The hand that we both flopped flushes in NLHE played itself out. He flopped 2nd or third flush. I flopped a 9 high flush with a straight flush re draw. We got all the money in the pot on the flop. I believe it was a $250.00 pot. I turned the straight flush and it was all over.

He's a nice guy. Damn did he play a lot of hands :)

Of course, you didn't realize you made the SF until it was pointed out to you...

Michael was a nice guy, and I wouldn't mind playing with him again. And not just because he played so many hands.

I knew I had the straight flush draw. For some reason I was focused on the 8 of hearts. I missed the 3h giving me the low end straight flush. It sure quieted him down from his premature celebration :)

I knew I had the straight flush draw. For some reason I was focused on the 8 of hearts. I missed the 3h giving me the low end straight flush. It sure quieted him down from his premature celebration :)
I saw it as soon as you flopped. I'm like WTF is he so excited about, and then you seemed like you were conceding... Jim and I spoke up at the same time.

When "cards speak" was so important in that hand, I couldn't understand why he constantly threw his cards away, even when told to just show them. But I think he was embarrassed by how behind he was...

I couldn't understand why he constantly threw his cards away,

We mentioned it to him at least 4 or 5 times. After that, screw it. Its on you.

I don't know what I missed it. I have never said that I am good at cards lol.

If anyone on this feed has the bourbon sample set they would like to sell I’m your huckleberry ;)

Retro Green/Green. Call it a $25 and keep the $20s as a secondary.

I've already got a mock up like that lol. I also love the 100. I thought of making that the new 20 and making a new 100 (or not have a 100, never hit the felt at my game anyways).

yeah, I thought you may have mocked it up at one point, the choice seemed obvious for what you have. But there was little chance of rereading 15 pages to see if it was mocked up.

yeah, I thought you may have mocked it up at one point, the choice seemed obvious for what you have. But there was little chance of rereading 15 pages to see if it was mocked up.

I don't think its mocked up and posted here. I have about 25 mock ups in my cpc file lol.

I like the hundo too, but it would be weird to remake the chip as a $20. You'd have to lockdown all the current $100's.

IMHO, a slight variation on the current $100 to get it in to play as a $20 would be best.

I like the hundo too, but it would be weird to remake the chip as a $20. You'd have to lockdown all the current $100's.

IMHO, a slight variation on the current $100 to get it in to play as a $20 would be best.
I’d probably just relabel the exisiting hundos as 20s and order however many extra proper 20s as necessary.

Then order a new hundo?

While that line-up is nice, you aren't going to improve on the sheer elegance of the BB quarter-pie line-up.

What's next, adding a splash of orange juice to your bourbon because OJ tastes good? o_O

I have 7 confirmed for a Dealers Choice game on SAT. Dinner is at 5, cards at 6. One of the players is possibly going to be 1-2 hours late. I'm looking for an 8th player to join us. If someone is in the area and wants to make the trip sound off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom