Boring Cash Set (Matthew's Bomb Squad) (1 Viewer)

Congrats on the 50c denomination!:)
Quarter hater here:LOL: :laugh:
Yup I prefer 50c over 25c chip as you need lesser of them you can always be flexible and play scale down half value (meaning $50 value = $100 chip) for 25c/50c or scale down 5x for 10c/20c casual game with family and Friends.

You never need more than 40 franc this way in a full ring table

Nothing boring about a solid clean face design!

Very clean and the color choices are nice.

I guess the edgespots on the rolling edge with solid faces may throw off traditionalists, but I think they're fine.

I always make my (custom) fracs Non-Denominated, for the unfortunate eventuality :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: that some American friend visits here, so they have to play as quarters.
I have always preferred .50/.50 to .25/.50.
Let alone that they (the ND fracs) can play for as little as .20, or as 2E in bigger games.
For really micro-stakes, it's still better to have a .10 and a .50 chip. For the cheapest experience, .10/.10 is NOT a game-changer in relation to .05/.10

Only 1000 of their chips. What a rookie lol.

I have 2000 chips and 70 plaques, plus a bunch of unnecessary poker accessories
OOOoooouuuuuu!!!! Flex on a brother why don't ya! Realistically I'm jealous asf. Any links to your sets?

I lied but still don't get anywhere near your count! Got a 500 NJ Saloon set as well, all-around great quality!

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/current-chipset-collection.37603/page-12

20201205_135950.jpg
20210421_172446.jpg

Just saw those on the main page today! Beautiful set~ Looks like lots of work went into them!

All in two* set too... could only imagine the parties that go down lol

Thanks for sharing!

You could say that we have a good time lol. The limit set and plaques will hit the table on May 8th. I'm pretty excited about that. I may travel with it on SAT to a friends house

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom