Bon Temps Jouer: A Louisiana Themed CPC FDL Set (2 Viewers)

So, whats the story with the $20? All the other backgrounds match 5he chip base, but the $20 matches the edgespots... and repeats the 25¢ background.

Just curious if there were other attempts on the $20 label and if so, the thought process on choosing this one.
I think we did try a green but I likely didn't care for it. Mardi gras being so much about mixing those specific colors I think there's less impetus to match the green to green as well.

Yup, I skimmed through our discussions, and I think I did one mockup with a different background, but you were pretty set on the same background for the 25¢ and $20 from the beginning. I did try a different color for the text/denom but that was ruled out pretty quickly too.

That is a fine one I guarantee!

IMG_0001.jpeg

I realized day of receiving the chips that I was actually short a few trays so decided to upgrade from generic Amazon trays to @dennis63 trays. Super quick turnaround and these stack great though some barrels I had to shuffle together because of snug fits. Altogether a great improvement though!

PXL_20230822_190714068.jpg

I'm going to have to get to where I can host games myself because I desperately want to get this set into play and having trouble wrangling a date. :cry:

Il
I realized day of receiving the chips that I was actually short a few trays so decided to upgrade from generic Amazon trays to @dennis63 trays. Super quick turnaround and these stack great though some barrels I had to shuffle together because of snug fits. Altogether a great improvement though!

View attachment 1183788

I'm going to have to get to where I can host games myself because I desperately want to get this set into play and having trouble wrangling a date. :cry:
l definitely make a trip to a cash game if you’ll have me! Add me to the list when you start hosting! I’m reliable, ask @CraigT78 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom