Board Gamers Poker Chip Interest Thread (2 Viewers)

Hi, I seem to have missed the initial order window. If it reopens I am interested in 400-500 chips. Thanks.

Is it closed for ordering? If so, will it open again (and when)? I'm interested in 200-300 chips.

On that note, how do I best keep track of when that eventually happens? Will it be posted here?

On that note, how do I best keep track of when that eventually happens? Will it be posted here?
At the top of the page, click the "Watch" button. You will get an email whenever there is a post to this thread (I did all three related threads to be safe).

At the top of the page, click the "Watch" button. You will get an email whenever there is a post to this thread (I did all three related threads to be safe).
Right, I've done that (thanks for reminding me of the other two threads). Being new to this: these threads are the main (or only) way of getting this info? So I'm not missing anything.

Apologize for not reading the whole thread. What Apache chips are the gamer/xx chips based on or most like. Thanks.

Apologize for not reading the whole thread. What Apache chips are the gamer/xx chips based on or most like. Thanks.

These are china clay chips, like the Majestics or Royals. They will be the same size as the Majestics, but with a color palette closer to that of the Royals. The actual designs are visible on the front page of the order thread.

@Apache let me know what I need to do or any information you need from me on the "pledge" transfer from @FDLmold. I am working on my chip distribution as it is different than his, but it will be in the same pledge $40 deposit level.

Also missed the 3/18 deadline and am interested in purchasing 475 chips, but would like to know what the price will be.

I posted to the order thread and made a $40 deposit last August. Is there anything else I need to do and how will full payment requirements be communicated? Thanks!

In the next 6 - 8 weeks, before the chips ship from China, I will start taking orders again and final payments will be due.
Here are a couple finished chips. The grey 20 is one of my favorites so far.

greytran.jpg
yeltra.jpg

In the next 6 - 8 weeks, before the chips ship from China, I will start taking orders again and final payments will be due.

View attachment 447794View attachment 447796

Those look awesome.

Can't wait to get them! And thank you for bringing this to fruition!

View attachment 447794View attachment 447796

I just found this thread and am very much interested in ordering at least 100. Where/how do I submit an official order? Thanks

If I send the deposit now, does that guarantee the .40 cent price? I don't want to commit to buying something if I'm uncertain of the price. Thanks

Are we still on track for mid-July? If so, I imagine we'll have to finalize our orders and pay soon?

I don't think our individual orders are going to change anything about his main manufacturing order from China. On 4/26 he said 6-8 weeks before additional orders would be taken and final payments would be due. That puts us sometime mid-late June.

I have been approached by the owner of an 18xx board game to make a general purpose set for gamers.
For this project to move ahead I need at least 30,000 chips to be sold. Pricing will be $.35 each.
The chips will be 39mm. For board gamers a grey 20 and 2000 chips are required. So this can crossover for poker sets I can add .25, 25, and 1000 chips.
Here are some early concepts. Spot patterns and center art are not locked in yet so some changes will happen as needed.
If you are interested let me know. Please post information to generate interest in board gamers forums if you can.

Additional notes (Updated 7/8)
Labels in just about any denomination will be available.
Blank chips will be available.
Possible custom mold?

View attachment 299412View attachment 299413View attachment 306929View attachment 306990
View attachment 308255
So I asked a question in the payment thread and realized it should have been asked here. For those of us who paid the deposit before the initial due date, are we still paying 0.35 per chip or has that changed?

Also, are we receiving a personal invoice via PayPal?

Also since alot of orders are wanting only 1 or 2 of the NCV - would you be willing to break up a roll of 25 and split it?

I have numbers in for a bunch of things. I click "add to cart" and nothing happens. I've tried it on chrome, safari, and chrome on my phone. Where does this work?

OK, if I click plus/minus, it works. Typing in "125" fails. With all three browsers.

I have numbers in for a bunch of things. I click "add to cart" and nothing happens. I've tried it on chrome, safari, and chrome on my phone. Where does this work?

OK, if I click plus/minus, it works. Typing in "125" fails. With all three browsers.
I just tried and worked for me. Had to click "View Cart"

Shipping however comes up at $114.30 - I thought this was to be capped at $85?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom