Blaze Orange $100 (2 Viewers)

Showing a picture of a rack and then saying it's a barrel.

Point is, I got you a few extra bucks for your barrel so you can say thank you now. You can even get 1/70th of a Gulfport set. :)
Clearly bolded 1 barrel in a simple, easy to read line very first thing.

If we’re being technical about the photos it’s not a full rack either but thanks. I want to say something about the Gulfports but I’m not ready for that roller coaster in this thread.

Clearly bolded 1 barrel in a simple, easy to read line very first thing.

If we’re being technical about the photos it’s not a full rack either but thanks. I want to say something about the Gulfports but I’m not ready for that roller coaster in this thread.

I actually have more than moved on, with the exception of that some dude spent $10 large on a set. No set is worth that much, unless it cooked, cleaned and gave cognitive behavioral therapy.

Showing a picture of a rack and then saying it's a barrel.

Point is, I got you a few extra bucks for your barrel so you can say thank you now. You can even get 1/70th of a Gulfport set. :)
I actually have more than moved on, with the exception of that some dude spent $10 large on a set. No set is worth that much, unless it cooked, cleaned and gave cognitive behavioral therapy.
I saw a rack, figured would make a good long game set. Placed my bid and later saw it was just a barrel. I like them but not enough to spend over $7 a chip. :)
Jeep is a friend here, so I will keep this civil rather than saying what I want to say. This is his vendor forum, which he pays for. He helps support this place financially, which from what I can tell, you do not.

You no longer have any right to protest others crapping in your threads.

GL with the remainder of this auction, John.

Jeep is a friend here, so I will keep this civil rather than saying what I want to say. This is his vendor forum, which he pays for. He helps support this place financially, which from what I can tell, you do not.

^^^^^^
ABSOLUTELY TRUTH!!!!

Appreciate that, Scott.

Back on track with some pron.

Current bid: 140

KIq7OBB.jpg

Whatever dude. You aren't worth my time to respond on this which is why I am editing this post to reflect that.

Still not a rack but oh wells. Reading comprehensions a bitch.

@JeepologyOffroad, you have some crazy stuff. When do we get a family picture of everything!

I need to see what I’m using as $100s in my lineup and if these are necessary.
Lot's of possibilities for these things. I had plans to use them to build a hot stamp tourney set, but then some pricey but MUCH wanted chips came across my desk so somethings gotta give.

For me personally, I'll have a barrel slotted here until someone wants to trade me a barrel of HP $100s to complete the set ;)

Can't wait to see how someone puts these to use. They really are amazing.

jSqZ51X.jpg

Final hour to get some leaded spotted blaze orange goodness

1590109563307.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom