SOLD Black Friday Sale (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making progress

Attachments

• 20221127_154456.jpg
    20221127_154456.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 196
Anyone else planning on relabeling some of their Tropicana chips? I can make vector labels with different denoms to be printed by @Gear or Sticker Mule or whoever.

The "edge spots" on the labels don't have to match the originals, especially if you're creating new denoms (as seen below--though I did make them match anyway in these three mock-ups), but if you're trying to replace damaged labels with the same design, then I can make the "edge spots" match.

1669593121530.png

I can create other denoms like 5¢ or $2. And if there's enough demand/need, I'll try to create a full set (primary/secondary) of matching edge spot replacements too.

Edit: Once I get my order (I have a secondary set but also ordered one of each primary denom, except the $1000 which is sold out as is the sample set) I’ll make sure my designs match as close as possible to real life (right now I’m just basing it off pictures of the chips).

Last edited:
Anyone else planning on relabeling some of their Tropicana chips? I can make vector labels with different denoms to be printed by @Gear or Sticker Mule or whoever.

The "edge spots" on the labels don't have to match the originals, especially if you're creating new denoms (as seen in the example below--though I did make them match anyway for these three), but if you're trying to replace damaged labels with the same design, then I can make the "edge spots" match.

View attachment 1030254

I can create other denoms like 5¢ or $2. And if there's enough demand/need, I'll try to create a full set (primary/secondary) of matching edge spot replacements too.

Once I get my order (I have a secondary set but also ordered one of each primary denom, except the $1000 which is sold out as is the sample set) I’ll make sure my designs match as close as possible to real life (right now I’m just basing it off pictures of the chips).
That was fast! Yeah, you convinced me to also get $1s and $2.5s for relabelling as 25c, so I'll definitely be doing that. Was going to make my own, but you beat me to it. I honestly don't know how you converted them that fast :)

And, yes, I was also going to change the edge spot to something totally different (but probably similar to the $500)

That was fast! Yeah, you convinced me to also get $1s and $2.5s for relabelling as 25c, so I'll definitely be doing that. Was going to make my own, but you beat me to it. I honestly don't know how you converted them that fast :)

And, yes, I was also going to change the edge spot to something totally different (but probably similar to the $500)
I spent too much time on them yesterday after I placed my order.

The "edge spots" on the labels don't have to match the originals, especially if you're creating new denoms (as seen below--though I did make them match anyway in these three mock-ups), but if you're trying to replace damaged labels with the same design, then I can make the "edge spots" match.

View attachment 1030254

Edit: Once I get my order (I have a secondary set but also ordered one of each primary denom, except the $1000 which is sold out as is the sample set) I’ll make sure my designs match as close as possible to real life (right now I’m just basing it off pictures of the chips).
This is awesome! I was thinking about relabeling the secondary black $100s to $1 and the secondary snappers to $20. Hmmmmm, I might have to pull the trigger on a set now.

I will need some labels to relabel my $2.50s to $.25

Can you send the art to @dickthebaker ?

View attachment 1030254

Id be happy to print em!

1669669394576.png

Finished the replacement label designs/recreations (but they won't be finalized until I get my chips in hand to compare). Will work on the custom denom requests posted above by others tonight. Most common request is to turn the snapper into quarters. If anyone else has any other requests let me know.

View attachment 1030702

Finished the replacement label designs/recreations (but they won't be finalized until I get my chips in hand to compare). Will work on the custom denom requests posted above by others tonight. Most common request is to turn the snapper into quarters. If anyone else has any other requests let me know.
9F726498-746D-435B-90E7-A31FBA924254.gif

I’ve seen way too many “chippers” excited about relabeling Gemacos. To each his/her own but really? Gemacos? Relabel?
Didn’t realize you were part of that crowd. Just let people enjoy poker chips. If you don’t have something nice to say, why say anything?

View attachment 1030702

I had a thought. Since the $1000 chip technically goes with the primary chips, I wonder if anyone might want a $1000 label on a white background?

I’ve seen way too many “chippers” excited about relabeling Gemacos. To each his/her own but really? Gemacos? Relabel?
LOL. They are cheap chips, but if the denominations don't work for your game, or if a few chips have damaged labels that need to be replaced, then it makes sense to relabel a few of them. It's still a cheap set if you get Sticker Mule type labels.

I've seen Claysmith sluggo chips and plenty of china clays with Gear labels around here, so this isn't any more silly as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom