SOLD Black Friday Sale (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add a bunch of stuff to your cart, and try to check out. If the chips are available it will take you to a confirmation screen, and if theres not enough available, it will not let you continue but rather notify you which chip is sold out (or lower quantity available than you are trying to buy).

View attachment 1029232
Hm. I'd have thought these all would have sold out.

You'll be pleasantly surprised by the Tropicana chips. You'll wish you had bought more.
i-find-that-hard-to-believe-elias-harger.gif

But at the same time....

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe.gif

Yeah it will be probably be too late once you get your samples in
Yep, you talked me into it.

1669419898583.png

Gonna murder the snappers and the $500s and make them quarters and $20s.

I'm going to try those Sticker Mule labels that some people on here have been using. Gear labels would be almost as expensive as the chips themselves! Especially if I end up relabeling a bunch of the $5s due to damage.

View attachment 1029349

I'm going to try those Sticker Mule labels that some people on here have been using. Gear labels would be almost as expensive as the chips themselves! Especially if I end up relabeling a bunch of the $5s due to damage.
My plan as well. Talked to @Wifey about getting labels for these and they are getting samples to find the best option to relabel these.

My plan as well. Talked to @Wifey about getting labels for these and they are getting samples to find the best option to relabel these.
I'd love to have beautiful high quality Gear labels. I'm definitely getting them for my clay sets that I'm working on. Just don't think I can justify the cost for these cheapies.

View attachment 1029349

1669421511462.png

nice

Does anyone have an extra 1 NCV chip they might be willing to part with?

Attachments

• Majestic Star 1 NCV.jpg
    Majestic Star 1 NCV.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 35
I’ve played with the same type of chips as the Trops when I was in Aruba and I got the price I think they’re worth it. They felt okay and for cards mold prices they are 100% worth it. You can see in the picture the edges are chipped from playing.
7A14AAF6-3F83-4631-A1BC-F980E5FA673A.jpeg

You'll be pleasantly surprised by the Tropicana chips. You'll wish you had bought more.
I tried to get some local guys that have recently started or are interested in hosting games to participate in this sale. Nobody bit. I ordered a Trop cash set anyways and I bet one of them wants to buy it after I bring it as a guest set... lol

Dammit you people, I was going to skip this sale, and now I'm considering the Gemaco Tropicana. The question is primaries or secondaries... In general the secondaries are only 10¢/chip more for new chips. If I end up having to relabel a lot of the primaries due to damage, it's gonna cost more than a dime per chip.

Plus if there's potential damage to the body of the primary chips too, not just the labels, do I need to order more than I need in order to have enough left over after sorting out the bad chips?

Almost feels like I should just go secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom