SOLD Black Friday Sale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1C1E0891-3E9B-4EC8-B56B-87B138B0E3FD.jpeg

Got some cleaning to do but love the set!

Are the used Jumers closer to the used HSI chips (a bit buttery) or like the used Indiana Grand which were more dry?

So is anyone planning to relabel their Tropicana primary chips? I bought 1100 each of both primaries and secondaries. I am happy with both. However, my ocd is getting the best of me as I have about 470 primary chips that I would consider relabeling!

All my boxes were sent out at the same time and followed the same path. This last one, however, seems to have disappeared after leaving Salt Lake City

54F5FD1A-F8A1-43BC-B01B-035B9EB870C9_1_201_a.jpeg

All my boxes were sent out at the same time and followed the same path. This last one, however, seems to have disappeared after leaving Salt Lake City

View attachment 1033896
Mine is just like this. No updates since it left SLC on the 29th. Should I reach out to Jim? Anything he can do from his end? Originally it was supposed to be delivered on Thursday the 1st. So has been incognito for about 5 days now... :cry:

Anyone purchase from TCR recently? I’ve got an order in on Nov 30th but no shipping yet. Don’t know if he does once a week or what though.

Mine is just like this. No updates since it left SLC on the 29th. Should I reach out to Jim? Anything he can do from his end? Originally it was supposed to be delivered on Thursday the 1st. So has been incognito for about 5 days now... :cry:
I think you can do almost everything as the recipient that Jim can do as a shipper while the package is en route, which is not much. But you can fill out this form to submit a missing mail search request: https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm

(If it's deemed lost or stolen then I think Jim as the sender has to open any kind of claims, as opposed to you as the recipient.)

Anyone purchase from TCR recently? I’ve got an order in on Nov 30th but no shipping yet. Don’t know if he does once a week or what though.
Yes… I placed a second order on Friday evening. Received a tracking number today.

Did anyone bought the Cadillac Ranch set?

Will hoping to see a better close up pic for condition

Looking to add a Chipco set to my collection as well
The 1s and 5s look pretty worn in the examples posted. The plastic chips were a much better deal. I haven't received yet, but have 3260 majestic star 36mm chips enroute.....kicking myself for not buying any dice

I think you can do almost everything as the recipient that Jim can do as a shipper while the package is en route, which is not much. But you can fill out this form to submit a missing mail search request: https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm

(If it's deemed lost or stolen then I think Jim as the sender has to open any kind of claims, as opposed to you as the recipient.)
Won't let me submit the form, even though test says that I can if it doesn't arrive by 12/3/22... Pretty sure that was a couple of days ago... Good ole USPS...

Being aware of the slow service with the USPS and it being the holiday season, I would not get too concerned just yet. I am going to give it AT LEAST another week before I start becoming concerned enough to reach out to anyone.

Won't let me submit the form, even though test says that I can if it doesn't arrive by 12/3/22... Pretty sure that was a couple of days ago... Good ole USPS...
My chip order is still in the USA....stuck in California. One day they will come to Canada and the pirates at the border will tax them...then one day they will be mine.

Being aware of the slow service with the USPS and it being the holiday season, I would not get too concerned just yet. I am going to give it AT LEAST another week before I start becoming concerned enough to reach out to anyone.
Came home to find what I believe to be my last box this evening. Hope to open it up and inventory contents after dinner watching the UNC Women's Soccer National Championship.

The 1s and 5s look pretty worn in the examples posted. The plastic chips were a much better deal. I haven't received yet, but have 3260 majestic star 36mm chips enroute.....kicking myself for not buying any dice
No doubt the Gemaco set is a better deal but since I already own a OPUS Gemaco set, I don't really want to get another Gemaco set at the moment.

Esp as an International Chipper, shipping cost is always an on-going consideration

Thanks
I did. But I am in Norway so won't have them in hand for at least a few weeks.
Nice, looking forward for your pics. Will appreciate it if you could tag me when you posted them too

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom