SOLD Black Friday Sale (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what color red the IoC $5 is?

4836002C-5FC1-47B2-A6DF-154F24FA251C.jpeg

i was wondering the same thing, so i put it up against some other red chips i have and i would say its almost a perfect match to Aransas Queen $5. Maybe some ones what color that is? Chip guide just says red. Now the aransas 5 was oiled about a year ago...

a ioc red compare.jpg
a close up ioc 5 red.jpg

I just tried to pick up more of the IOC $5's and PP told me they were sold out. I'd love to get another rack, so not sure if the counts are off and they're actually sold out or if it's just a temporary glitch.

I just tried to pick up more of the IOC $5's and PP told me they were sold out. I'd love to get another rack, so not sure if the counts are off and they're actually sold out or if it's just a temporary glitch.
Oh dang really? I wanted to get more as well.

I knew it would happen but wow those sold fast once they started selling
Happens to the HSI 1A too and more were added later

If not Glad I grabbed some last month
When you oil them they are so hawt :p
Just a little skinny in weight
But murder very easy

E4802DF9-CFF2-4568-AFE6-57D8A6F039A6.jpegA977504E-9C95-4AD7-882A-A04FFD2C0EA8.jpegB5D945CA-4933-459F-BCFE-52A238DCFE80.jpegCA47C29A-BAA4-4D6E-B61C-59D071A0E5D5.jpeg

maybe a stupid question but since the primary 1 hsi's are specified to be new and the secondary ones have nothing mentioned, would it be right to assume that the secondary's are used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom