SOLD Black Friday Sale (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remaining:

$1 HSI 1a Secondary Chip- 825
$1 HSI New Primary Chip- 9300

I am making a limit set like this hopefully

hsi limit setb.jpg

He had resupplied the secondaries, but when I went back to buy some they got wiped out fast. But I would reach out to him about the 1a's. I think he had a bunch of those

I know a stretch since thread so old.... but.... are there chips left?
Could I make a 1000 cash game set from a group of Paulson chips you might have in stock?
200 x $1
400 x $5
300 × $25
100 × $100

that’s close to what I’ve been trying to do and it’s not easy unless you buy from secondary retailers who charge 1.5 to 2x what this thread priced them at, or are very lucky to find people in the marketplace selling exactly what you want.

You could do 1s here or maybe used 1s in Jack cincy sale, used 5s in Jack cincy sale, 25s in that sale and maybe used 100s

Ahh I misread his post. Sure if you’re ok substituting chips from other sets then it’s fairly easy. Getting all HSI chips is what’s tough.

Ditto to the above, there are/were plenty of brand new HSI Primary $1’s and I scooped up those along with some used Jack Cincy $5’s and new Jack $25’s. Good starting set for exactly what I wanted.

Question about the Paulsons, how do you tell if they're leaded or not?

Weight, textured inlays, shaped inlays, etc. to name a few, but honestly, the best answer is to ask around here. People are happy to help most of the time if they can.

As an FYI, none of the chips in this sale are leaded.

Any of these still for sale?
You can check by clinking on the links in the OP and trying to buy. It looks like only HSI $1s, $500s, and some Paulson WSOP sets are available, but the only way to know for sure is by trying to buy.

If they are out of stock, you’ll run into an error page before you can check out.

You can check by clinking on the links in the OP and trying to buy. It looks like only HSI $1s, $500s, and some Paulson WSOP sets are available, but the only way to know for sure is by trying to buy.

If they are out of stock, you’ll run into an error page before you can check out.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom