SOLD Black Friday Sale (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20210212_134739118_HDR.jpg

Stock update 02/14:

Mint $1 New Primary HSI 361 chips

Mint $1a Secondary HSI 9948 chips

NB: Mint $1 Secondary HSI 12460 chips available from the original sale thread! thanks to @Colquhoun
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/horseshoe-southern-indiana-sale-thread.62028/

Mint $25 Lady Luck Secondary Chip 0 chips sold out bye bye

Mint $25 HSI New Primary Chip 706 chips

Mint $25 IOC KC chips 886 chips

Mint $5 IOC KC chips 6276 chips

HSI Paulson WSOP Sample Set: 78 samples available

Last edited:
Stock update 02/14:

Mint $1 New Primary HSI 361 chips

Mint $1a Secondary HSI 9948 chips

Mint $25 Lady Luck Secondary Chip 0 chips sold out bye bye

Mint $25 HSI New Primary Chip 706 chips

Mint $25 IOC KC chips 886 chips

Mint $5 IOC KC chips 6276 chips

HSI Paulson WSOP Sample Set: 78 samples available
Also note that there are 12,460 mint Secondary $1 chips still available from the original sale thread!
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/horseshoe-southern-indiana-sale-thread.62028/

I'm glad I pulled the trigger on the 500 x LL $25 when I did. Picked them up from the post office today.
initially ordered 130, cancelled cus i thought "maybe i shouldnt start building a set with 25s", only to reorder a week later and have to settle for the remaining 78 :dead:

HSI 25s out of stock on paypal, surely not 706 chips gone in a day?

Placed an order and got the bulk of my limit set. I'm just waiting on the Cinci $25's from The Chip Exchange to finish it off.
CFF85C19-5D0B-46C3-9628-4A07DCD9A68D.jpeg

In their new home:
91AC328B-274C-4830-9318-4342ADE37283.jpeg

Also picked up these goodies for a different set:
C1DA970E-0BA2-46B7-96D5-6B61CEB72124.jpeg

My Impressions

PRICE:

In short, these prices can't be beat. For under a dollar a chip these days you can't expect much. New Paulson's? Heck yeah, sign me up!
Isle of Capri $5 chips - $.99
Horseshoe Southern Indiana $1 - $.60

Condition:
Isle of Capri $5 chips - New. Sharp edges. Perfect in every way.
Horseshoe Southern Indiana $1 - New. Sharp edges. Warped.

Looks:
Isle of Capri $5 chips - BOLD and beautiful! I think this is a pretty amazing chip. My pic doesn't do these justice but these are just straight up salsa goodness. You'll either love them or hate them, but I definitely love them.
Horseshoe Southern Indiana $1 -
Simple and classy. The 418 edgespot is great for a workhorse chip in a limit set and they look great in stacks. The inlay color matching is spot on and the simple artwork wraps the whole thing up in to a very solid chip.

Overall:
Isle of Capri $5 chips - If you like the colors, these are a steal! They stack like bricks and are still factory chalky. It's hard to ask for anything more from a chip even at double the price.
Horseshoe Southern Indiana $1 - Short answer, Satisfied. Long answer... I'll be honest, I was a little disappointed opening each box. The warping issue was the first thing I noticed. I didn't read this thread all the way through and missed the few posts that would have indicated this was as prevalent as it is. Every barrel in all 20 boxes wobble. When the ad says "New" I imagine chips to be like the IOC $5 I received. These are technically 'new' so they are as advertised, but can't be called mint. Not looking forward to the work that is going to be needed to flatten them. However, at $.60 each they are still worth the cost, I just wish I would have known going into my $1200 purchase what to expect.

FWIW, I tried flattening them by putting them under a hardwood plank and put close to 150lbs on top of them at room temp for 2 days. This didn't do anything to resolve the issue. I am going to have to heat, clamp and cool all of them. :vomit:
7D33B132-7294-4E51-BC3F-8F2E5B502DB0.jpeg

Love me some limit poker though and can't wait to get these into play!

Placed an order and got the bulk of my limit set. I'm just waiting on the Cinci $25's from The Chip Exchange to finish it off.
View attachment 642851

In their new home:
View attachment 642866

Also picked up these goodies for a different set:
View attachment 642864

My Impressions

PRICE:

In short, these prices can't be beat. For under a dollar a chip these days you can't expect much. New Paulson's? Heck yeah, sign me up!
Isle of Capri $5 chips - $.99
Horseshoe Southern Indiana $1 - $.60

Condition:
Isle of Capri $5 chips - New. Sharp edges. Perfect in every way.
Horseshoe Southern Indiana $1 - New. Sharp edges. Warped.

Looks:
Isle of Capri $5 chips - BOLD and beautiful! I think this is a pretty amazing chip. My pic doesn't do these justice but these are just straight up salsa goodness. You'll either love them or hate them, but I definitely love them.
Horseshoe Southern Indiana $1 -
Simple and classy. The 418 edgespot is great for a workhorse chip in a limit set and they look great in stacks. The inlay color matching is spot on and the simple artwork wraps the whole thing up in to a very solid chip.

Overall:
Isle of Capri $5 chips - If you like the colors, these are a steal! They stack like bricks and are still factory chalky. It's hard to ask for anything more from a chip even at double the price.
Horseshoe Southern Indiana $1 - Short answer, Satisfied. Long answer... I'll be honest, I was a little disappointed opening each box. The warping issue was the first thing I noticed. I didn't read this thread all the way through and missed the few posts that would have indicated this was as prevalent as it is. Every barrel in all 20 boxes wobble. When the ad says "New" I imagine chips to be like the IOC $5 I received. These are technically 'new' so they are as advertised, but can't be called mint. Not looking forward to the work that is going to be needed to flatten them. However, at $.60 each they are still worth the cost, I just wish I would have known going into my $1200 purchase what to expect.

FWIW, I tried flattening them by putting them under a hardwood plank and put close to 150lbs on top of them at room temp for 2 days. This didn't do anything to resolve the issue. I am going to have to heat, clamp and cool all of them. :vomit:
View attachment 642852

Love me some limit poker though and can't wait to get these into play!
Thanks for posting this. I was on the fence with the IOC $5 chips, but your info helped in my decision to get some.

I believe the IOC 25s are sold out not sure if someone on this post or maybe different one was keeping an active total

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom