SOLD Black Friday Sale 2023 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all are going to make me buy a few setups with all these positive comments…
1701570631245.gif

They clean up well
Yes they do! I still have 2 racks to clean, I've been taking it slow. The ultrasonic cleaner is the way to go. Anything that didn't come off in the cleaner was easily rubbed off with my thumb while running it under the kitchen faucet. The play I was getting in them when doing the "squeeze" test is completely gone after cleaning them. My $25's are much less worn than the $1's and $5's. Some of them still have the texturing/cross hatch pattern on them. I'll end up oiling them after I finish cleaning.

I was lucky enough to grab some of the $100s and they are here! Some quick numbers on my order of 120:
- 114 are the white label, different label on each side.
- 6 are the yellow label, same label on each side.
Interesting. Much different ratio here, about 3:2 whites to yellows over 200 chips.

An even closer distribution for the $500s, 11:9 whites to yellows over 200 chips.

Last edited:
I’m looking for 12 yellow inlaid Tachi Palace $100s to complete a barrel. Will trade 12 of the white inlaid $100s. Thanks team!
I might be interested when ever I get my chips. No idea what my ratio is at the moment but will update you if no one else helps you on this.

My entire group was very pleased with the Gemaco superflex cards after putting them in play last night. Just ordered a bunch more.
Just ordered a few more myself. My wife made the mistake of saying “hey those are pretty nice” when I opened them. She’s usually less than amused by my collecting habits so if she says they are nice, they must be pretty solid lol.

I’m looking for 12 yellow inlaid Tachi Palace $100s to complete a barrel. Will trade 12 of the white inlaid $100s. Thanks team!
Chips were suppose to be here Friday but was delayed until today. I waited around until the last min before I had to leave out of State. Then 40 mins later it showed..... So I have to wait another week before I see them. I don't like USPS right now.....

I’ll never buy standard index, but just for science - what cards would you compare these to? Flexy or stiff, finish, etc?
I find the index to not be as miniscule as typical standard index cards. It’s almost in between standard and blackjack index. They feel stiffer more like Fournier stock rather than something like Kem. Finish is smooth without feeling slippery.

My sets arrived yesterday, but been in Vegas since Sunday for work. The neighbor and a regular in my game unboxed and hooked up me up with a pic. He says the chips are beautiful. Thank you so much @TheChipRoom! I’ll be ordering some more cards if there’s still stock.

The show I’m in town for is over today so starting late tonight or probably tomorrow morning going into full grind mode on cards and harvest mode on chips. Hoping to get at least 2 racks of Flamingo 1$. I think those will compliment this set nicely. Wish me luck on both!

Attachments

• IMG_8200.jpeg
    IMG_8200.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 160
My sets arrived yesterday, but been in Vegas since Sunday for work. The neighbor and a regular in my game unboxed and hooked up me up with a pic. He says the chips are beautiful. Thank you so much @TheChipRoom! I’ll be ordering some more cards if there’s still stock.

The show I’m in town for is over today so starting late tonight or probably tomorrow morning going into full grind mode on cards and harvest mode on chips. Hoping to get at least 2 racks of Flamingo 1$. I think those will compliment this set nicely. Wish me luck on both!
Let me know if you're successful, looking to do the same eventually. Those are beautiful chips.

These really do clean up nice. I used some OxyClean / Dawn and a nail brush.
View attachment 1235316
That is a significant improvement!

Can someone help me with some Trop/Gemaco questions? I'm considering them for a relabel set.
  • How dirty are these chips, generally? And can they be cleaned in Ultrasonic? How about Oxyclean?
  • How easy to remove existing labels?
  • @Tommy's thread indicates 30mm inlay area capable of laminated sticker. Right?
  • @TheChipRoom the primaries from the 2022 Black Friday sale are the same? so I could add more $1s or $5s if I want?
Thanks!

1000002408.jpg

Can someone help me with some Trop/Gemaco questions? I'm considering them for a relabel set.
  • How dirty are these chips, generally? And can they be cleaned in Ultrasonic? How about Oxyclean?
  • How easy to remove existing labels?
  • @Tommy's thread indicates 30mm inlay area capable of laminated sticker. Right?
  • @TheChipRoom the primaries from the 2022 Black Friday sale are the same? so I could add more $1s or $5s if I want?
Thanks!

View attachment 1235343
they are the same chips from the 2022 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom