SOLD Black Friday Sale 2023 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d love to see some barrels stacked side by side to see difference in height between denoms.
I only have the one barrel of $100's, the rest are the shortest barrel of each denom. None of the do well on the "squeeze" test. I don't know if that's because of dirt, wear, or both. The snappers were pretty consistent on height. I'll test them again after cleaning.

TachiWear.jpg

My tracking number had the package last being sent to Salt Lake City with a delivery date scheduled in Florida for tonight. Now the tracking number gives me an error that suggests they lost track of it.

How many Mailmen do we figure missed the Black Friday sale?
I may be in the same boat, also to Florida. “Moving through system” for the last 4 days.

Mine disappeared and then reappeared a day later at the doorstep. Do not give up hope.
great news! I’m staying hopeful and as patient as I’m capable of.

My tracking has also been saying moving through the system for the last few days and delivery date is today by 9pm.... I got a feeling they are not going to make their delivery time.

Yeah mine showed Wednesday delivery by 9p before switching to the current message. Fingers crossed for ya!

I've had "in transit to the next facility" for 3 or 4 days on a USPS package as well (even though the last tracking was nearby to me), maybe theres an issue going on with their packages.

I bought a 15l that just sitting collecting dust lol whats the best one to get a 6l so you can use the salad spinner or w.e

I was lucky enough to grab some of the $100s and they are here! Some quick numbers on my order of 120:
- 114 are the white label, different label on each side.
- 6 are the yellow label, same label on each side.
- weights between 9.3 to 9.6 grams. I weighed ~30 chips, no difference between white and yellow labels in my sample. Most were 9.4 or 9.5gs.
- pretty good condition and not that dirty!
- wish I just bought the full 2 racks, but never have used more than 2 barrels of $100s at the home game before. Very happy to have the ones I got though!
- thanks Jim!!!

1000003330.jpg

1000003332.jpg

Just got the Gemaco setups in the mail. I’m a card guy as much as I’m a chip guy and these are probably some of my favorite cards out of the dozens of setups I have.
I came here to post the same thing. Got my 8 decks today, and the cards are as wonderful as I thought they would be. Gemaco Superflex are not made anymore, and that's a shame, because these are as good as or better than any other cards I own.

I came here to post the same thing. Got my 8 decks today, and the cards are as wonderful as I thought they would be. Gemaco Superflex are not made anymore, and that's a shame, because these are as good as or better than any other cards I own.
I might have overbought and got 16 decks, but I’m thinking I should have grabbed more. We used a setup last night and everyone loved how well they felt and handled. Wasn’t sure how I’d feel about the full bleed backs, but I think I prefer it over a white boarder. I still think the Fournier 2826 is my favorite card, but these might make me change my mind after a few more sessions using them. Fantastic cards!

Just got the Gemaco setups in the mail. I’m a card guy as much as I’m a chip guy and these are probably some of my favorite cards out of the dozens of setups I have.
I might have overbought and got 16 decks, but I’m thinking I should have grabbed more. We used a setup last night and everyone loved how well they felt and handled. Wasn’t sure how I’d feel about the full bleed backs, but I think I prefer it over a white boarder. I still think the Fournier 2826 is my favorite card, but these might make me change my mind after a few more sessions using them. Fantastic cards!

Based purely on these reviews, I just ordered a couple setups.
I hope I made the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom