Big Top Joker (2 Viewers)

… The price is incredibly steep but David confirmed I could be added to the current DSQ run if I were willing to pay the added fee. The anti-A Mold folks can rejoice.
65o7u4.jpeg

Great choice on the DSQ mold. I think these are more inline with the character you want from a chip set. Now you just need them to help you run good so they can be keepers lol

Would love to use DSQ or HHR if it were running soon but they are not /:

pegasus would have been so much better IMO on HHR. given that these will most likely last you a life time id reccomend you wait for your prefered mold

Agree with @davislane

Regardless of rush squeezing into a DIASQ run for a premium fee just because it's next, isn't it worth waiting for the ONE mold that your prefer? Will own them for a lifetime, worried about 6-12 months difference. I'm patient, maybe that's just me.

I think it's one of these "orphan mold" situations where there is relatively little demand, likely similar to Lcrown and Scroll and DieCar. They run when they run and it tends to be a short one.
Hourglass?? I have an add-on to a set I already have that I asked David about a year ago and he said there were no orders for it then, which put finalizing those way on the back burner.

I should inquire again and finalize that just to get it off my plate....

DSQ is a great mold choice! Love the color choices on the base chips / spots. And the progression. Great work! :love:

Will change the artwork later this weekend but it’s officially DSQ mold for the Big Top Joker. Dream is to get them in time for my annual birthday game in late August but I’m expecting October-ish timetable.
They'll be there in time.

Consider me floored if DSQ runs for four months. It looks like the mold will be installed in just a matter of weeks.

Is that saturn on the 5? Sure you wanna do that? It does looks good here in the mock-up but it’s a really weird color in person

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom