Big Top Joker (1 Viewer)

ImCrossland

Full House
Reaction score
After spending countless hours on the CPC design tool over the last few months trying to come up with what I thought was the perfect design for such an incredible inlay, I finally found it. Using some of my favorite chips as inspiration, I put together a set that makes me smile every time I look at it.

My excitement compels me to share a mock-up of it well before they've even been delivered.

I lost sleep trying to strike the balance between circus and sensical but I think I found it. Special thanks to @Toby for all the effort and kindness he's extended to me over the last few months. The design is his and his alone. @Eloe2000 and @JeepologyOffroad , you guys pushed me to the brink. You didn't know it but your incredible talents inspired me to invest the time and energy into striking the perfect balance, if there is such a thing with a set inspired by a clown and a circus. You made me passionate about design and for that I thank you.

I knew my work was finished once I could ask myself "Do you give a shit if people think it looks stupid?" and answer, "No."

Big Top Joker
WIgdKBH.png

Inspiration:
25c - PCA $500 (Secondary)
$1 - Sacramento Fun Room $1
$5 - Empress Star $20
$20 - Big Top Poker $20
$100 - The rest of the set (lol)

Last edited:
After spending countless hours on the CPC design tool over the last few months trying to come up with what I thought was the perfect design for such an incredible inlay, I finally found it. Using some of my favorite chips as inspiration, I put together a set that makes me smile every time I look at it.

My excitement compels me to share a mock-up of it well before they've even been delivered.

I lost sleep trying to strike the balance between circus and sensical but I think I found it. Special thanks to @Toby for all the effort and kindness he's extended to me over the last few months. The design is his and his alone. @Eloe2000 and @JeepologyOffroad , you guys pushed me to the brink. You didn't know it but your incredible talents inspired me to invest the time and energy into striking the perfect balance, if there is such a thing with a set inspired by a clown and a circus. You made me passionate about design and for that I thank you.

I knew my work was finished once I could ask myself "Do you give a shit if people think it looks stupid?" and answer, "No."

Big Top Joker
QyAs1b3.png

Inspiration:
25c - PCA $500 (Secondary)
$1 - Sacramento Fun Room $1
$5 - Empress Star $20
$20 - Big Top Poker $20
$100 - The rest of the set (lol)
Triston
This is awesome
You inspire me to make a CPC set
Congratulations

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom