Bicycle Prestige cards on sale at Walgreens (1 Viewer)

CdnBeerLover

Full House
Reaction score
In checking the Walgreen's site, they have the Bicycle Prestige plastic playing cards on sale. If you are still using paper cards, get thee over to Walgreens and get these. At under $7/deck, it's a good deal.

Walgreens: Bicycle Prestige on Sale

(Tommy: if this isn't the appropriate forum for these types of deals, please move it to the appropriate forum)

Thanks... A part of my family live in Grass Valley, CA and they bought 5 packs in a local store for me. Now i have to wait until our next german family meetup on x-mas... ;)

In checking the Walgreen's site, they have the Bicycle Prestige plastic playing cards on sale. If you are still using paper cards, get thee over to Walgreens and get these. At under $7/deck, it's a good deal.

Walgreens: Bicycle Prestige on Sale

(Tommy: if this isn't the appropriate forum for these types of deals, please move it to the appropriate forum)

Nice find. I have to go to Home Depot today, so I will stop in Walgreens too.
(This seems like a good forum for this thread :) )

Well, on www.walgreens.com, they are on sale for $5.39 and buy 1 get 1 free. Sure enough, I put two as the quantity and the subtotal is $5.40. That's insane.

Makes me wish we had Walgreens up here...

Hmm, I don't know if its worth it but if you Canadian guys want me to buy "x" amount and then ship them all up to one of you for you to re-distribute I would be willing to do that to help you guys out. Let me know, I'm on Walgreens.com right now and was planning to order some.

Appreciate the offer, but I'm not hurting for cards right now. In checking the stash, I still have a shrink-wrapped setup.

Nice gesture Mr Cheese. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom