Bicycle Prestige cards on sale at Walgreens

CdnBeerLover

Full House
Reaction score
In checking the Walgreen's site, they have the Bicycle Prestige plastic playing cards on sale. If you are still using paper cards, get thee over to Walgreens and get these. At under $7/deck, it's a good deal.

Walgreens: Bicycle Prestige on Sale

(Tommy: if this isn't the appropriate forum for these types of deals, please move it to the appropriate forum)

Reaction score
Thanks... A part of my family live in Grass Valley, CA and they bought 5 packs in a local store for me. Now i have to wait until our next german family meetup on x-mas... ;)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
In checking the Walgreen's site, they have the Bicycle Prestige plastic playing cards on sale. If you are still using paper cards, get thee over to Walgreens and get these. At under $7/deck, it's a good deal.

Walgreens: Bicycle Prestige on Sale

(Tommy: if this isn't the appropriate forum for these types of deals, please move it to the appropriate forum)

Nice find. I have to go to Home Depot today, so I will stop in Walgreens too.
(This seems like a good forum for this thread :) )

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't know if its worth it but if you Canadian guys want me to buy "x" amount and then ship them all up to one of you for you to re-distribute I would be willing to do that to help you guys out. Let me know, I'm on Walgreens.com right now and was planning to order some.

CdnBeerLover

Full House
Reaction score
Appreciate the offer, but I'm not hurting for cards right now. In checking the stash, I still have a shrink-wrapped setup.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Nice gesture Mr Cheese. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

Top Bottom