Best place to purchase custom labels/chips? (1 Viewer)

Neverfolds

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am looking to make custom labels and chips for an at home set. Any recommendations where I can go?

Thanks everyone!

Hey all,

I am looking to make custom labels and chips for an at home set. Any recommendations where I can go?

Thanks everyone!
For custom labels there are two main sources as far as I'm aware: @Gear (a vendor here) and Sticker Mule.

Gear will produce the superior results but there are other considerations. SM will probably have a faster turnaround time.

For custom labels there are two main sources as far as I'm aware: @Gear (a vendor here) and Sticker Mule.

Gear will produce the superior results but there are other considerations. SM will probably have a faster turnaround time.

And there is also ChipUp which is owned by @dickthebaker. Gear and ChipUp are the best and equal quality.

Let’s not forget about Sticker Mule. Easy to work with. They answer email in the middle of the night! Inexpensive and labels at your door within a week.

If you’re not an artwork whiz send a PM to @TheOffalo . Also super easy to work with, reasonable, and he’ll have your files ready for the label maker.

Do it. Customs rule.
IMG_4716.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom